• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF and Avenger V3 is back!

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
You mean this?

It’s dlc, but i need titanium one, so for now i keep it as is.

The finish looks quite dark and appears to have a slight brushed look, how does it compare to the finish of the GF case?

Mine matches to the gen blacksteel deployment perfectly.

Reactions: vcappp

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
The finish looks quite dark and appears to have a slight brushed look, how does it compare to the finish of the GF case?

Mine matches to the gen blacksteel deployment perfectly.

Infact this is a GF blacksteel REPLICA deployment. And i said, i need to find out a titanium finish one.
...This forum is always more fun...

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Take a look at the enlarged photo of the dial showing the 12 o'clock marker. It is photo 25. The marker has glue all over it. Only shows in this photo. A bit odd.

Yeah, but the lume is missing as well. Just a example I assume.

Aplex

11/11/18
I Would like to buy this watch, but where can I get a replica Breitling marked military strap?

Pantera87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
Finally after a month and a half my GF V3 arrived. I believe this is the V3 stock maintained before the reopening of the G Factory.The good thing is that even on the QC photos there were some damage visible but it turned out to be just the plastic wrap.On the bad side, as another user has posted in the forum the strap is pretty stiff, it doesn't contour well along the lines of the wrist.I will put a weight on it for tonight to check if tomorrow it is more elastic.Also great packaging by PureTime, great job!

Here are some photos of this beauty:

Vy0GSr.jpg

Vy026F.jpg

VynB22.jpg

Vy0Zud.jpg

Vy06SZ.jpg

Vy0WQR.jpg

Vy0ztg.jpg

Vy0y2a.jpg

Vy0J6y.jpg

Vy0CSG.jpg

Vy0RQq.jpg

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
It’s a shame they got the reference model wrong on the Avenger II GMT Blacksteel (Ti/DLC). In my mind, that’s the only flaw in an otherwise outstanding watch. Wearing mine now. Never getting rid of it.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
This is good for you?

Nice, it looks darker than the one I had from GF a long time ago.

I had bought the Bandit canvas strap with the titanium deployment but found it too light, it looked more of a brushed ss.

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
Hi everyone, do you guys think I could pull off an Avenger Gmt on Diver Pro III strap (GF stock rubber) at 6.5 in wrist, rather flat shaped. I know these Breitling straps do run pretty long.

Best regards.