• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF and Avenger V3 is back!

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
If GF has returned with the same stock he had, it is most likely that they are the same watches, it does not seem that he had time to start over with everything from the beginning. Maybe they are even exactly the same ones that were never destroyed, not a new version v3.
I have ordered an avenger 2 and waiting for the QC

Hi can you send me the link of the watch you ordered please.

Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

Pantera87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
Guys just received QC photos of the GF avenger 44 I ordered.I know that people don't like private QC posts, I am just curious about the engravings on the bezel.The ones they sent me is kinda sloppy work with half assed DLC coating and some two tone coloring in the numbers. Is that kind to be expected from GF? In their public QC photos it doesn't seem so.Were the previous models coming with flaws like that?I am including one photo for seeing what I mean:

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501683089684

Reactions: vcappp

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Guys just received QC photos of the GF avenger 44 I ordered.I know that people don't like private QC posts, I am just curious about the engravings on the bezel.The ones they sent me is kinda sloppy work with half assed DLC coating and some two tone coloring in the numbers. Is that kind to be expected from GF? In their public QC photos it doesn't seem so.Were the previous models coming with flaws like that?I am including one photo for seeing what I mean:

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501683089684
Photos can't be viewed on mobile, you can upload them to picr.me and link the bb codes here.

For specific questions like this you are allowed to post QC pics afaik. Forbidden are posts where people post "hey guys here's my QCs what's wrong kthxbye"

solidmetal

Horology Curious
12/11/18
Chicago, USA
I asked a TD if it was Old stock. Specifically avenger ii chrono. He said it is Old stock and limited supply. Fingers crossed It’s good. I’ll post q.c pics if people are interested

Reactions: vcappp and Alangep

Minty Hummer

7/11/18
Maldives
Minty Hummer that's what I thought as well, I will turn down the sample cause it is unacceptable, even the paint is clearly chipped.

Here are the rest of the QC photos if anyone is interested

have you asked them if this is an old stock? if it is then i am afraid all the samples will not be in good condition:( I am currently waiting for my QC pics of this babe https://puretime.io/avenger-ii-seaw...n-black-dial-on-black-nylon-strap-a2824.html# i had my fingers crossed that it will be as clean as it looks but seeing your QC pics made me worried:D However, what options did they give you?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
have you asked them if this is an old stock? if it is then i am afraid all the samples will not be in good condition:( I am currently waiting for my QC pics of this babe https://puretime.io/avenger-ii-seaw...n-black-dial-on-black-nylon-strap-a2824.html# i had my fingers crossed that it will be as clean as it looks but seeing your QC pics made me worried:D However, what options did they give you?

Have you checked the date font, the one in PT pictures does not look good...don’t remember them being this bad:(

Minty Hummer

7/11/18
Maldives
Have you checked the date font, the one in PT pictures does not look good...don’t remember them being this bad:(

I have it looks smaller and in the shape is different, also i have spotted some minor flaws but i dont really mind as long as the watch looks in my wrist:cool:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I have it looks smaller and in the shape is different, also i have spotted some minor flaws but i dont really mind as long as the watch looks in my wrist:cool:

This must be new stock if they are changing date fonts...for the most part they are still well above the rest so will be interested to see updates of the previous stock...anyone got QC?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Maybe I am wrong, but I don't know how you can tell that the watch is scratched from those pics. That watch has stickers all over it and you are not going to be able to tell from the pics if it is scratched or if you are just seeing the sticker. It's a clear plastic protective film sort of like saran wrap or press & seal etc

Pantera87

31/1/19
I have included the original one I posted.

B5mHK.jpg

If you can check within the red circles there are imperfections that is not due to plastic packaging, it is directly into metal. It seems dented and scratched, with signs of heavy use

Reactions: vcappp

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
Hi Everyone, i just placed oreder for Avenger 2GMT PVD from the new GF will send qc pics once received, this is suppose to be the superre

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I really hope GF improve there AR and pearl. The AR is great in most angles, but in some angles it has a huge blue/purple reflection. The pearls should be more ‘glass like’.

Pantera87

31/1/19
I really hope GF improve there AR and pearl. The AR is great in most angles, but in some angles it has a huge blue/purple reflection. The pearls should be more ‘glass like’.

Totally agree. I am already searching ways to remove the AR and send it for a new coating. If they change that would be the perfect super rep, matched only by the gen