• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF and Avenger V3 is back!

Pantera87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
Gents with great pleasure I have to tell you that GF is officially back! After communicating with puretime they told me that the avenger V3 is back, even though it is gonna be preorder cause they are low on stock since they just came back

Happy buying everyone!

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I am hoping as well for the 44mm and 46mm. There was a thread about GF's reluctance to make SOH in this larger size because the Chinese prefer the smaller 42mm.
Yes I don’t think the 46mm will happen, but hoping for maybe the 44mm...given the size of some of the other releases Seawolf/Bandit which are very popular it might be more realistic.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Yes I don’t think the 46mm will happen, but hoping for maybe the 44mm...given the size of some of the other releases Seawolf/Bandit which are very popular it might be more realistic.

I had to lower my expectations and ordered my SOH 46mm & SOH Chrono 46mm from ANF. My TD said the likelihood GF would make a 46mm was slim to none. But we can hope.

Haltec

Known Member
30/1/13
I had to lower my expectations and ordered my SOH 46mm & SOH Chrono 46mm from ANF. My TD said the likelihood GF would make a 46mm was slim to none. But we can hope.

I don't get it. They don't have TD''s feedback???

There's allready Coregut 46 case.
You need crown - same as on 42?
need bezel - ok ceramic for 46 need to be made.
engraving - same process as for 42
dial - how hard can it be? Indices are same. B logo is the same? NOW Pad printig is the problem or what???!
strap? Don't remember now is it 24 or 26 but hiw hard can it be? If i do remember correctly - ocean racer aka porthole from avenger fits perfectly.

so..?

what's the problem???

grrrr.

Haltec

Known Member
30/1/13
I am hoping as well for the 44mm and 46mm. There was a thread about GF's reluctance to make SOH in this larger size because the Chinese prefer the smaller 42mm.

Yes - I've read it before.
and whole Europe wants 46.

Pantera87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
Truth be told, I think their main market is China. And everything boils down to demand and offer, even though Europe and the states are orderling by the bucket, we are still very short on demand in comparison to the chinese market

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I don't get it. They don't have TD''s feedback???

There's allready Coregut 46 case.
You need crown - same as on 42?
need bezel - ok ceramic for 46 need to be made.
engraving - same process as for 42
dial - how hard can it be? Indices are same. B logo is the same? NOW Pad printig is the problem or what???!
strap? Don't remember now is it 24 or 26 but hiw hard can it be? If i do remember correctly - ocean racer aka porthole from avenger fits perfectly.

so..?

what's the problem???

grrrr.

Easy, they make what they want not what we want!

maximalek

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/1/15
EU/CZ
Gents with great pleasure I have to tell you that GF is officially back! After communicating with puretime they told me that the avenger V3 is back, even though it is gonna be preorder cause they are low on stock since they just came back

Happy buying everyone!

what avenger please? skyland, super, seawolf, bandit? do you know it?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

Happy buying everyone!

What Avenger V3 are you buying ? The only V3 I could find is a Super Avenger V3 on Intime. Nobody has made this watch for at least 3 years. I have almost every version of the Avenger. Let me know and I will check to see if I have the watch.

https://www.intime04.co/breitling/922-super-avenger-v3-blue-numeral-dial-on-bracelet-a7750.html

solidmetal

Horology Curious
12/11/18
Chicago, USA
This is great news! I JUST posted the other day how I just fell in love with Breitling only to have had the best factory get shut down. It doesn't appear that there's a super rep of the Avenger II chrono but is there any consensus or opinions about a good one? tkingjr you said you have almost every Avenger, do you have any chronos? Any recommendations? Thanks!

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Low stock let’s wait for new batch iwish there’s v4

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
3ca655ad90e47f5d317250fb0ec642c4.jpg

Olso it’s not Double AR like Gen looks single , I don’t why and they have Gen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp