Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

GF and Avenger V3 is back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyblade View Post
    Just ordered Avenger GMT dlc V3. with pro dive III and dcl deployant.
    Link?

Can’t see them back up on TDs

Comment

Originally posted by taximan31 View Post
      Fingers crossed for 46mm SOH 2

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
      + 1

Comment

Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

Link?

Can’t see them back up on TDs
        Puretime has all the gf models on its page again

Comment

Originally posted by Alangep View Post
          Puretime has all the gf models on its page again
          Cheers...don’t know how I missed it.

Comment

HI everyone, So i have been looking at the NWBIG list, and i seethe Avenger GMT II SS and DLC is Super Rep, but i cant find them on a TD, can someone please link me the exact model they are refferring too ?

Thank you so much

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cyblade View Post
                No pictures of the deployment, very interested if they have got this right?

Any QC. Pics yet?

Comment

Great news. Lets just hope that the watches from GF 2.0 will be on par or better than their predecessors.

I'm very interested in seeing how the new Super Avenger turns out.

Comment

Anyone actually order post CNY...pics on TD are all pre closure.

Comment

If GF has returned with the same stock he had, it is most likely that they are the same watches, it does not seem that he had time to start over with everything from the beginning. Maybe they are even exactly the same ones that were never destroyed, not a new version v3.
                      I have ordered an avenger 2 and waiting for the QC

Comment

I asked for qc pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Alangep View Post
                          If GF has returned with the same stock he had, it is most likely that they are the same watches, it does not seem that he had time to start over with everything from the beginning. Maybe they are even exactly the same ones that were never destroyed, not a new version v3.
                          I have ordered an avenger 2 and waiting for the QC
                          Hi can you send me the link of the watch you ordered please.

Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Comment

Guys just received QC photos of the GF avenger 44 I ordered.I know that people don't like private QC posts, I am just curious about the engravings on the bezel.The ones they sent me is kinda sloppy work with half assed DLC coating and some two tone coloring in the numbers. Is that kind to be expected from GF? In their public QC photos it doesn't seem so.Were the previous models coming with flaws like that?I am including one photo for seeing what I mean:

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=501683089684

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera87 View Post
                                Guys just received QC photos of the GF avenger 44 I ordered.I know that people don't like private QC posts, I am just curious about the engravings on the bezel.The ones they sent me is kinda sloppy work with half assed DLC coating and some two tone coloring in the numbers. Is that kind to be expected from GF? In their public QC photos it doesn't seem so.Were the previous models coming with flaws like that?I am including one photo for seeing what I mean:

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/...d=501683089684
                                Photos can't be viewed on mobile, you can upload them to picr.me and link the bb codes here.

For specific questions like this you are allowed to post QC pics afaik. Forbidden are posts where people post "hey guys here's my QCs what's wrong kthxbye"

Comment

Working...
                                X