Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

GF and Avenger V3 is back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    GF and Avenger V3 is back!

    Gents with great pleasure I have to tell you that GF is officially back! After communicating with puretime they told me that the avenger V3 is back, even though it is gonna be preorder cause they are low on stock since they just came back

    Happy buying everyone!

    #2
    This is great news.

    Comment


      #3
      Awesome !

      Comment


        #4
        great news i hope they bring back the seawolf tho

        Comment


          #5
          Hoping for SOH 44mm or 46mm!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post
            Hoping for SOH 44mm or 46mm!
            I am hoping as well for the 44mm and 46mm. There was a thread about GF's reluctance to make SOH in this larger size because the Chinese prefer the smaller 42mm.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by tkingjr View Post

              I am hoping as well for the 44mm and 46mm. There was a thread about GF's reluctance to make SOH in this larger size because the Chinese prefer the smaller 42mm.
              Yes I don’t think the 46mm will happen, but hoping for maybe the 44mm...given the size of some of the other releases Seawolf/Bandit which are very popular it might be more realistic.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post
                Yes I don’t think the 46mm will happen, but hoping for maybe the 44mm...given the size of some of the other releases Seawolf/Bandit which are very popular it might be more realistic.
                I had to lower my expectations and ordered my SOH 46mm & SOH Chrono 46mm from ANF. My TD said the likelihood GF would make a 46mm was slim to none. But we can hope.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by tkingjr View Post

                  I had to lower my expectations and ordered my SOH 46mm & SOH Chrono 46mm from ANF. My TD said the likelihood GF would make a 46mm was slim to none. But we can hope.
                  I don't get it. They don't have TD''s feedback???

                  There's allready Coregut 46 case.
                  You need crown - same as on 42?
                  need bezel - ok ceramic for 46 need to be made.
                  engraving - same process as for 42
                  dial - how hard can it be? Indices are same. B logo is the same? NOW Pad printig is the problem or what???!
                  strap? Don't remember now is it 24 or 26 but hiw hard can it be? If i do remember correctly - ocean racer aka porthole from avenger fits perfectly.

                  so..?

                  what's the problem???


                  grrrr.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by tkingjr View Post

                    I am hoping as well for the 44mm and 46mm. There was a thread about GF's reluctance to make SOH in this larger size because the Chinese prefer the smaller 42mm.
                    Yes - I've read it before.
                    and whole Europe wants 46.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Truth be told, I think their main market is China. And everything boils down to demand and offer, even though Europe and the states are orderling by the bucket, we are still very short on demand in comparison to the chinese market

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Haltec View Post

                        I don't get it. They don't have TD''s feedback???

                        There's allready Coregut 46 case.
                        You need crown - same as on 42?
                        need bezel - ok ceramic for 46 need to be made.
                        engraving - same process as for 42
                        dial - how hard can it be? Indices are same. B logo is the same? NOW Pad printig is the problem or what???!
                        strap? Don't remember now is it 24 or 26 but hiw hard can it be? If i do remember correctly - ocean racer aka porthole from avenger fits perfectly.

                        so..?

                        what's the problem???


                        grrrr.
                        Easy, they make what they want not what we want!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Pantera87 View Post
                          Gents with great pleasure I have to tell you that GF is officially back! After communicating with puretime they told me that the avenger V3 is back, even though it is gonna be preorder cause they are low on stock since they just came back

                          Happy buying everyone!
                          what avenger please? skyland, super, seawolf, bandit? do you know it?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Pantera87 View Post
                            Gents with great pleasure I have to tell you that GF is officially back! After communicating with puretime they told me that the avenger V3 is back, even though it is gonna be preorder cause they are low on stock since they just came back

                            Happy buying everyone!
                            What Avenger V3 are you buying ? The only V3 I could find is a Super Avenger V3 on Intime. Nobody has made this watch for at least 3 years. I have almost every version of the Avenger. Let me know and I will check to see if I have the watch.

                            https://www.intime04.co/breitling/92...let-a7750.html

                            Comment


                              #15
                              https://puretime.io/avenger-blackbir...rap-a2824.html

                              It is Avenger Blackbird 44. Correct me if I am wrong, this must be the best selling watch from GF

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X