• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seeking Superocean Heritage ii Blue & white

Rfisc270

Horology Curious
6/5/18
Has guys! Anyone recently receive a Superocean Heritage ii blue bezel with white/silver face that they are happy with? I have been actively seeking a genuine watch but it is now discontinued and there are 0 left in the entire market, which makes me want it even more. I would be happy with a rep! If anyone has recently purchased a superocean heritage ii recently they love, please let me know. i'd like to reach out to that factory! Thanks in advance!!!

Pantera87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
Not sure if it is exactly what you need but have a look at these:

http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_144&products_id=19175

https://puretime.io/superocean-heri...lue-rubber-strap-a2824-free-rubber-strap.html

or just search heritage ii in puretime.io (or any other TD for that matter) and you will find what you search for.

Have in mind though the Chinese New Year is not yet over and apparently they will be coming back to work at 12th of February, so don't expect any contact up to that point

Rfisc270

Horology Curious
6/5/18
ahh, thanks for the heads up on the Chinese New Year. And yes, i've actually already found the two you sent but the strange issue is that is actually the Heritage 1 bezel with ceramic, with the v2 face. The actual Heritage ii bezel doesn't have the inner silver ring.

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Those are both the OMF version, inferior to the GF release. GF was seized last year by the authorities, but there is optimistic talk of them resuming production in March.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
I have the exact watch you are talking about (the OMF version) PM me for pics of what you get.