• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling super ocean heritage ii 42/44mm best Franken combo??

Jrl_leo

Known Member
17/1/19
USA Ohio
Hello,
I am very interested in everyone’s opinion of the best way to “Franken” a Breitling super ocean heritage ii. I love this watch! What are the best and most current watch faces available?? I heard that the rep bracelet is not so good. Would be looking to upgrade to staib mesh bracelet with gen clasp. Are there any other gleaming things that are just bad about the reps of this watch? Are they easily modded and can parts be sourced? What would be the closest to gen case dial bezel that could be combined with new bracelet? Which colors are close to gen and which are lacking? Which factories are currently the best makers of this watch?

Any opinions or answer are always appreciated, thanks in advance....

Sent from the RWI App

__ceco__

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/15
EU
Hello,
I am very interested in everyone’s opinion of the best way to “Franken” a Breitling super ocean heritage ii. I love this watch! What are the best and most current watch faces available?? I heard that the rep bracelet is not so good. Would be looking to upgrade to staib mesh bracelet with gen clasp. Are there any other gleaming things that are just bad about the reps of this watch? Are they easily modded and can parts be sourced? What would be the closest to gen case dial bezel that could be combined with new bracelet? Which colors are close to gen and which are lacking? Which factories are currently the best makers of this watch?

Any opinions or answer are always appreciated, thanks in advance....

Sent from the RWI App

There is no best combo for SO Heritage II because in ebay and other sites dont have used gen parts except bracelet and straps. Also in the gen watch is used in-house movement, diferent from Miyota and Asia ETA, which is used in the reps and because of this the gen hands and dial cant fit in the rep. Yor best option is to wait when GF will start working again and buy black dial version.

Jrl_leo

Known Member
17/1/19
USA Ohio
I think my ideal build is 42mm gf factory head, an factory gen clasp and stain mesh bracelet. I have seen some other users with this combination and find it to be an awesome look!!