• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF factory

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Which is that one?

13dd978360911e85226e1e49e15e4ab4.jpg
stock Ready GF raided..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: roadtofreedom

Less

30/9/18
DE
Haven't bought a Breitling since GF is gone. Not willing to try other factories... So that's great news if they will be back eventually!

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
He and Josh (Perfect Clones) are some of the largest rep dealers by volume. They used their buying power to form a "cartel" of sorts and leveraged it to unfairly compete against the other dealers. RWI doesn't support that sort of behavior so they lost their endorsement as Trusted Dealers from RWI.

This.

but now, every dealer has the same exact prices and watches. But it's not called a cartel when there's more than 2 dealers in it :p

Seriously, I have been dealing with Andrew for 10 years+ now and he always was perfect. I think Joshua (Perfect Clone) has changed ownership few years ago and it's NOT the same "Josh" as before. So I stoped using him.

That said I also use Ryan which is perfect too :p

TD or not, it's a great dealer and he usually tells you the truth when something isn't in stock. (Which is 60% of his website.... he really should clean that up! :p)

now back on topic, I really hope GF will be back. I had a few Breitling in mind before the raid.

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town
Hi

anyone knows if GF is open again? There are GF models on TD sites but I am not sure if they are up to date

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Yes the factory is now open. Been open for a while now.

Job CF

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/23
I spoke to Andrew (trusty time) tonight and he said GF factory will open again in March? Not sure if true, but wanted to pass along. Has anyone else heard any news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good to know!
what is their correct website address?

Hellraiser

12/10/11
EU
GF out of business for a while after being raided. Try something else to get more messages :LOL:

Job CF

4/12/23

Job CF

4/12/23
No, thanks, not here for support with dealers, I have already dealt with Andrew several times in the past, and he was excellent, that is why I was wondering why he lost the trust of this community.
Regarding GF, I was looking for a Franck Muller recently, and Andrew was able to source it from GF, he stated he is in connection with the owner of the factory, who was obviously not raided. So his source of info might be relevant.
commenting on your long time ago but is Andrew trading as trustytime?
Is the GF Factoring making watches?

Valaj

Known Member
15/3/23
Illinois
GF out of business for a while after being raided. Try something else to get more messages :LOL:
GF and ORF are back. It's called GOF now. I got my GOF SOH2 a couple of weeks back and I absolutely love it.
I searched for GF Factory. Found three!
Which is correct?
Those are all scam websites. The factory doesn't have a website. You have to ask TDs to get you a GOF watch that you want.

Valaj

Known Member
15/3/23
Illinois
Would love to see pics and read feedback on GOF profuctions, don't hesitate to show more.
I only have a couple of pics with my GOF SOH2. Unfortunately, most of them have fingerprint marks on the bezel and crystal that is didn't notice until after I took photos. I'll try and get some photos tomorrow and post here.