• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Presentation - Breitling SuperOcean Heritage ii 42mm

Riffliquer

Looking Around
19/11/18
Hi all,

Firstly, I want to say that this is my first time posting here, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it. I was over at r/reptime and some folks over there suggested that I should post it here as well. Apologies in advance if it is not the place for it.

It was because of this page and this forum that I decided to enter the world of rep watches. I had my eye on the Breitling Superocean heritage ii (GF) for a while and finally decided to get it last month. I ordered it directly from a TD here (Sead, who was pretty easy to deal with I should say) and it finally arrived after about a month. Since it was my first rep, I wasn't expecting much. But this watch is truly gorgeous and I'm in complete awe! So I decided to do something different and present it in a special way rather than just take a photo of it and post it here. Just something different.

Also, just for fun, I recorded and used the actual ticking sound from the movement inside. It was very hard to record, it's a very quiet watch.

Anyway, enough waffle and on to the video. Have a look.

Cheers.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
where are the photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Great video! If you'd publish that on youtube no one would say it's a rep

Makalima1229

Horology Curious
18/12/18
Hi all,

Firstly, I want to say that this is my first time posting here, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it. I was over at r/reptime and some folks over there suggested that I should post it here as well. Apologies in advance if it is not the place for it.

It was because of this page and this forum that I decided to enter the world of rep watches. I had my eye on the Breitling Superocean heritage ii (GF) for a while and finally decided to get it last month. I ordered it directly from a TD here (Sead, who was pretty easy to deal with I should say) and it finally arrived after about a month. Since it was my first rep, I wasn't expecting much. But this watch is truly gorgeous and I'm in complete awe! So I decided to do something different and present it in a special way rather than just take a photo of it and post it here. Just something different.

Also, just for fun, I recorded and used the actual ticking sound from the movement inside. It was very hard to record, it's a very quiet watch.

Anyway, enough waffle and on to the video. Have a look.

Cheers.

Hey mate who was the trusted dealer you bought it off? I’m also after something similar. Thanks

Sent from the RWI App