• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Avenger code yellow has a new strap..

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Got a new strap for, what’s probably, my favorite watch today.
What do you guys think? IMO it brings the watch in a more ‘sporty’ class. So now I have the bracelet for luxury, the pro diver 3 for rough and the yellow one for sporty days.

kkAho.jpg

kkrWI.jpg

ksVcL.jpg

ksumK.jpg

Reactions: csthe and tkingjr

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
And for those who would like to see it on a black steel avenger...

kwbtL.jpg

Yes, I know... yellow strap, red hands. But it’s just for reference. ;-)

Reactions: csthe

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
Got a new strap for, what’s probably, my favorite watch today.
What do you guys think? IMO it brings the watch in a more ‘sporty’ class. So now I have the bracelet for luxury, the pro diver 3 for rough and the yellow one for sporty days.

Nice touch ... perfect for Summer!

Where did you get the yellow strap?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Nice touch ... perfect for Summer!

Where did you get the yellow strap?

Well... that’s the joke... AliExpress
$20 for a awesome quality strap with correct branding. The strap comes with a folding clasp that resembles the one one the bracelet. Serval color combinations available by the way.

Bustawatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/17
Nice watch and beautiful combo. any idea on how this beauty from Aliexpress compares to either the GF Rep straps or to the Gen?

Thatwatchguy, having read your responses in other threads and given your experience with various straps, I would be keen to hear your thoughts.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
And for those who would like to see it on a black steel avenger...

kwbtL.jpg

Yes, I know... yellow strap, red hands. But it’s just for reference. ;-)

Could you possibly post pics of the inside of the band and the clasp? Thanks in advance!

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Bustawatch my bandit gf strap comes very close to
gen. This one is decent quality. Especially for the 20
bucks. It’s a bit more stiff and the yellow edge is higher as it should.

OldNavitimer here you go. It the only picture I have at the moment.
VW6O4L.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Nice watch and beautiful combo. any idea on how this beauty from Aliexpress compares to either the GF Rep straps or to the Gen?

Thatwatchguy, having read your responses in other threads and given your experience with various straps, I would be keen to hear your thoughts.

I haven’t had experience with this rep strap but it looks interesting, nice colour combo and I’d be interested in how the texture looks in person and yellow matches to either the cobra dial or older yellow dials. For the price it looks a decent option, but do t be caught I saw a Russian seller on eBay selling the same strap “Europe made” for $200+

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I haven’t had experience with this rep strap but it looks interesting, nice colour combo and I’d be interested in how the texture looks in person and yellow matches to either the cobra dial or older yellow dials. For the price it looks a decent option, but do t be caught I saw a Russian seller on eBay selling the same strap “Europe made” for $200+

Edit: rep and gen are night and day in terms of comfort although GF are a lot better than previous releases.

Reactions: TESLA760