• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got a NEW Breitling! - Thanks Narika

wanmadtim

26/3/06
I just got my new Breitling Flying B through the post. I have had it on my wrist all of 5 minutes and already i am in love! This watch IS stunning, Narika's images in the Breitling Flying B post do not do justice to this piece (sorry Reg :) ) It looks far better in reality. I got the silver faced version which came with a brown strap, i am wondering whether to exchange the brown leather with the steel bracelet on my blue dial Nav as i always wanted a leather strap on the Nav ( i had ordered one from another dealer but it hasnt arrived yet). Anyway for anyone thinking of pulling the trigger on the Flying B i would say-go ahead....It's a lot of watch for not a lot of cash. Wanmadtim

wanmadtim

26/3/06
My Flying B.

flyingb021.jpg

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
That is very nice, not too much into leather but the flying b on metal is a very unique piece.

wanmadtim

26/3/06
Thanks supermanx, I'm thinking of changing the strap for a s/s bracelet. I agree, the s/s bracelet would look better on the Flying B than the leather strap does. Wanmadtim