• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PREMIER B01 CHRONOGRAPH 42 BENTLEY ( green )

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Given current movements right now a rep would most likely have a sunken date or non-functional chrono sub, right?

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Given current movements right now a rep would most likely have a sunken date or non-functional chrono sub, right?

Yep, and the sub dials would be further out towards the edge of the watch as they are with the Navi 01 rep because there's no rep of the BO1 movt. Panda looks great though and much more like a proper B.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I’m not a fan of Breitling’s current designs. Some look very cheap imo. But I must admit that the green premier in real life is a very classy looking watch. Especially the green sunburst dial is amazing.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I’m not a fan of Breitling’s current designs. Some look very cheap imo. But I must admit that the green premier in real life is a very classy looking watch. Especially the green sunburst dial is amazing.

Balanced input. People are very divided on Breitling, from noisy dials & large cases to super sleek beautiful tool watches. I understand there has been a paradigm shift -and new management over at the Braitling plant and personally I love the new direction they are going. Yes, its more mainstream, buy their watches new "speak" to me.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I wasn’t initially a fan of some of the new designs coming out but that may just be down to being a Breitling fan for many years and dropping the winged logo from (almost) all models didn’t feel right.

But hey I’ve got to say some model have grown on me, I love some colour in a watch and the green dial looks stunning and would have a beautiful sunburst to it...the panda isn’t bad either!

I wonder if we will see the iconic cobra/yellow dial anytime soon?

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Agreed! This is an awesome colorway for this model though I wish it were a 12hr counter in the gen like omega did with their two dial registers. I'm a fan of the new direction though I do wish they kept the winged logo as it just looked good. I don't see any harm in keeping but oh well. Doesn't keep me from liking the design of these new models. I like the navi bracelet on something else besides the navitimer and I hope they make these.

Flypton

Horology Curious
12/10/17
Loving the new designs of Breitling. Very classy, almost reminds me of some Patek's lol, but still somewhat sporty. Im normally not a big fan of Breitling but I'd buy a rep of this one instantly.

Skynet3132

Known Member
1/3/16
Arizona
Absolutely LOVE the Premier B01 Panda! I would gladly sell off a few to add this one to the collection, and i'd be wearing it all the time. crossing my fingers in hopes that a quality rep may happen one day.

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Tried this one on at an AD, on steel braclet. It’s a stunning watch and that dial is gorgeous. The only thing stopping me from buying it is I don’t quite think it’s worth the £7,000 price tag. It’s a breitling at the end of the day which will loose a lot of value. Would still rather spend a couple of extra k in a watch which will hold its value. But hey, that’s just me.

PaneraiCC

Superfranken collector
Patron
Certified
29/1/19
Conus
Panda B01 just looks like a patek - very classic one but i agree the price tag is way too high. I would buy ut instantly if it is around 5k lol