• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Swapping bracelet

Marcoman

Known Member
23/10/16
SO the pack is complete. Just took delivery of the black faced seawolf. So now I have a black (GF), grey (HF), yellow (Not sure but its not accurate, has the yellow colour of the avenger but the number markers of the avenger II, basically and avenger II with the old colour. I like it though so can't justify getting the accurate GF version) and blacksteel cobra (GF) to wear and admire.

The GF seawolves only seem to come on rubber which is fine as its a comfy strap and suits the sporty look. My question is simple, does anyone know or think you could transfer the bracelet from the HF to the new GF? The HF is an earlier avenger and the GF is the newer avenger II. I know it depends on lugs etc. I don't have both watches with me (i'm working abroad for a few months) to check and even if I did, I'd like to get opinions before i'd consider messing around to removing bracelets as I find it pretty tricky to do...…

Thanks for the input!

Madcap

Known Member
2/10/17
dont think its the same, i did think about the same thing and emailed a few TD's. None were able to verify if the HF Seawolf bracelet would fit the GF Avenger 2 Seawolf case.

Just for sharing i have 3 GF Seawolf Avenger 's and desperately want the bracelet as well

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Best bet would be to try the Breitling website with the watch model numbers as it shows the reference numbers of the straps compatible.

I was lucky to pick up the H Factory Seawolf yellow dial not too long ago but swapped out the bracelet for gen rubber with deployment as I liked the look more sporty, two straps I have tried so far...

IMG_0987ced97fcd8c32f681.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

Marcoman

Known Member
23/10/16
Thanks for the feedback guys....I'll look into it when I get them together....I think it suits the rubber strap anyway so may never bother putting it on the bracelet....in saying that I do like the grey wolf on the bracket...

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
You can only do following:

1) Buy a rep pro-III bracelet from the GF Avenger II GMT as a spare part
2) Dissassemble the endlinks from the bracelet
3) Buy a pair of gen endlinks for the Seawolf II from your Breitling dealer
4) Mount those endlinks on to your GF bracelet
5) Mount the bracelet on your Seawolf and enjoy

The Avenger II Seawolf is only compatible with the pro-III SS bracelet. The older pro-II bracelet does not fit because there aren‘t any matching endlinks.
But Breitling rubber and leather is always fitting this watch.

BTW: I‘m a happy owner of a swiss Hfac Seawolf with grey dial. A superb watch!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: tkingjr and vcappp