• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does Joe Buck wear a Flying B? Updated with Subway guy too

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Of course like any other American man I watch football every sunday and monday. And noticed today that what seemed to be a Flying B on Joe Bucks hand. Anyone conquer?

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I noticed that too. They very quickly put a graphic over his arm, so Im not sure though.

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Yea I can't seem to think of any model that is like that. Did you think it was a Flying B also?

Another one I got is what is the watch that (can't remember his name he is some comedient) He says "eat Fresh" in the subway comercial is wearing. My thoughts is a Navitmier or Bently. What do you think?

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
My initial thought was Bentley, but it wasn't on screen that long so I didn.t get a good look. I don't think it was though, as the face seemed to be one color, and the strap didn't have the white stitching.

Yes, hi-def on a 42" plasma is splendid!

wilson34

3/9/06
mr. Lovitz

yes, he does wear a breitling navitar. I met him at the US Open tennis tournament in NYC. I have a mutual friend that he plays tennis with at the Beverly hills hotel. also, I saw a advertisiment in my local newspaper with Carson Palmer. Looks like he was wearing a white face Pam-the crown gaurd gave it away. He is is like 6'4 and the thing looked huge on his wrist.....what else could it be?

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
THanks for the insight now I can go on with out pausing the DVR and looking at it for 10mins haha