• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will release the Breitling Navitimer 8 Automatic, prototype is here

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Why shouldn't it be a super rep. It's a simple ass watch to replicate. Couldn't be more generic of a watch if they tried to.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Yeah Im really not into the new direction Breitling is taking, they look like generic watches with no identity or character. Ex IWC ceo is in charge, and you can see the influence...

I wanted to say that this looks like the Mark XVIII LPP, now I know why...

Rooneey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/18
Anyway, Anyone knows if ZF are going to rep a bracelet for it as well?
kobe24 maybe you know an answer

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Yeah Im really not into the new direction Breitling is taking, they look like generic watches with no identity or character. Ex IWC ceo is in charge, and you can see the influence...

I agree. The new Breitling doesn't look like a Breitling. The only identification is the B. Maybe the new boss wants to develop a "Starter Breitling".

Rooneey

22/9/18
promised to myself... asa i see blue dial gen vs rep nd it is good enough, i am pulling a trigger no matter if they do bracelet

Niko04

Looking Around
21/3/19
I have the original breitling navitimer 8 withouten chrono of date in blue with the steel bracelet, if anyone wants pictures to compare it with his replica you can ask me

berry25

Certified
26/2/17
ended up with the rep blue face. if your free take some pics and ill take some at the same angle of the rep and we can see how good it is. only issue i have is 41 looks a bit small on me :( compared to my other breitlings

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
kobe24 Any news on new replicas for Breitling? I love my ZF Navi 8 in Black.

ZF will make the new superocean this year :)
Breitling-Superocean-Automatic-15.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and vicad

AlexDelarge

Certified
7/11/19
Hi, any news/link for the above M173152A1L1X1 Aviator 8 Automatic 41 Black Steel Curtiss Warhawk ?

Thanks

SenorCoveyy

18/3/20
Sorry for bringing up an old thread but any word on if they will be making the Arabic Numerals on the dial? Sorry if this has been asked I must have over looked it
ZPxGL1.jpg
ZPxfGv.jpg
ZPxRCK.jpg
ZPxSrj.webp
ZPx074.jpg

Last edited:

Raccoon

Looking Around
14/12/20
Hello,
I'm trying to find a Navitimer 8 with a Green face for a gift. Does anyone know if this is still being made? I can't seem to locate it on the ZF site.

I'd love it to have the Curtiss back too but the green face is most important.

Thanks for any help,
Raccoon