• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will release the Breitling Navitimer 8 Automatic, prototype is here

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
https://hkrwf.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8081&extra=

ZF Breitling Navitimer 8 Automatic will release next month, the prototype is very beautiful. They will release other 2018 models also.

155333bymaapmum344apes.jpg

155333veiexerojxkrzt0e.jpg

Reactions: phdsjain and vcappp

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
hi Kobe!

Thank you, excited too by this release.

Will they also release the Navitimer 8 chronograph (with 7750)?

Only 7750 movement can use for replica chronograph watches. But the original one is in house made movement, different looking. Maybe maker won't make the chronograph pieces. These automatic ones can made 99% same as genuine.

Reactions: vcappp

vicad

Renowned Member
14/6/15
Reactions: vcappp

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Here is a pic of the one that he is referencing above. I was just in an AD last weekend and I tried this exact watch on. It is REALLY NICE! ETA 7750 in there so super easy to rep really well. I'm sure the factories are aware of which ones are going to be easy and which will be more difficult. With the popularity of Breitling and the ease of repping this one I can't imagine that we won't see this one at some point. I'm hoping it is sooner, rather than later.

29269574947_134bdccf1f_b.jpg

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
That watch looks like a Hamilton....grrrr

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Fugly watch if you ask me - sad. I really wish they would spend some time and figure out a way to properly fix the classic navi's with functioning chrono and no recessed date wheel.

Reactions: phdsjain

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
A terribly generic looking watch from Breitling. Their previous designs may have been bold but they had brand identity.

puretime previously mentioned JF was evaluating the release of the Navitimer 41. I look forward to that. Classic design in the perfect size.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Yeah Im really not into the new direction Breitling is taking, they look like generic watches with no identity or character. Ex IWC ceo is in charge, and you can see the influence...

Reactions: csthe

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
It's interesting. I went out to go look at a bunch of breitlings yesterday and saw these in person. I wasn't really all that impressed with the blue version. They had the black pvd but not black dial version. It was more the color of blue used I wasn't impressed with. I wasn't nearly as vibrant as the SOH but a realy dull grey/blue. I was actually much more impressed with the Blue 43mm navi 08 which looked and wore great. Also the new 41mm brushed grey dial colt they had looked great. The GF SOH and Avenger GMT's are pretty much identical to the gens. In fact I think the Avenger GMT rep has better indicies. They look more applied and straight and not as stamped. The lume though is less generously applied and the crystal isn't quite as good but I had it on in the car right before going in and both those models are spot on.

I still think I'll try the new transocean and this navi 8 just because.

Reactions: Ghostrider757

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
I don't really care much for the new Breitling models since the takeover. I find them bland and uninspiring However, this rep looks pretty good, and if there are flaws I wouldn't be bothered either.
I might buy this rep just (and perhaps flip it later on) because it looks well executed but I'll never buy the gen.