• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

breitling transocean day date blue v7F vs Gen Scary close super Rep !

CloneThrone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
I know, I'am late to the party but --HORY SHET. :hypno: This is such an impressive rep. Shout out to the poster for the pics and information. :glaude2:

snake_eyez

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/16
Hi All,

Can somebody please guide me as to why only the blue dial is mentioned in the Consensual List.

The white dial also seems like a super rep.

Am I missing something?

Thank you

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Hi All,

Can somebody please guide me as to why only the blue dial is mentioned in the Consensual List.

The white dial also seems like a super rep.

Am I missing something?

Thank you
Yes, the white and black dial have the sunburst effect and the font for Breitling is wrong on both as well ...

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I don’t know how RG compare to Gen , they missed back engraving in Rep
8ea582ca17a74467d727abdab5a23d46.jpg
https://youtu.be/WOUR3t8LDqc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the quality of the rose coating?

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
I am not sure if the black dial is worth buying or if I should go with the blue.
The black dial imperfections are pretty much impossible to spot since the genuine is hard to come across in the wild. Personally only bought the gen black dial because it bothered me after a while. If you are nit picky and don't want to spend extra money frankening the watch, I would recommend the blue version.

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
The black dial imperfections are pretty much impossible to spot since the genuine is hard to come across in the wild. Personally only bought the gen black dial because it bothered me after a while. If you are nit picky and don't want to spend extra money frankening the watch, I would recommend the blue version.

thanks! Anyway a blue dial is missing in my collection.