• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

breitling transocean day date blue v7F vs Gen Scary close super Rep !

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Have not seen V7 Milanese ss bracelet, will be interested to see the quality compared to GF...others on the market are rubbish.

Yes, exactly what I thought. Would be great when it's like the GF one but I'm afraid it's wishful thinking.. Will post some pics of it when arrived.

Last edited:

Yankindeez

21/3/19
USA
I ordered it last week from Francis - MTZ and because I had (by accident) written (copy/paste from my wishlist) "BREITLING Transocean Day & Date / Blue / Milanese" on my order, Francis asked the factory and they said they can deliver it with a Milanese bracelet. They couldn't send pictures of the bracelet :idontknow: so I just ordered it and will see how it looks like, knowing that I also ordered the blue Aero strap and SS deployant clasp for this watch and not gonna use the leather strap anyway.

Maybe someone else here ever ordered a Milanese at the V7F? Quite curious how it looks. Searched the web for a V7 Factory Milanese but couldn't find it till now.

interesting, definitely good to know they can accommodate that. I'm sure the milanese would look perfectly fine with that, and a lot better than the leather strap

Reactions: P@t

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
081f4a561d0f548909d33c6e4b336a75.jpg

It’s pricey..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Can let you know as soon as it arrives. Can't remember if i read anything about flaws in the DW before, can you refresh my memory here pls.
1 number shorter in Gen ,
7883492aeb7e177c050ad69490697277.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Have not seen V7 Milanese ss bracelet, will be interested to see the quality compared to GF...others on the market are rubbish.

interesting, definitely good to know they can accommodate that. I'm sure the milanesewould look perfectly fine with that, and a lot better than the leather strap

After waiting a few weeks for the watch and getting back that it was in stock again but unfortunately without the Milanese, I accepted it with the regular blue leather strap.

Dealer told me that the Milanese wasn't ready like they stated before and waiting on it could result in 'out of stock' watch again. Because I also have a Milanese from GF coming soon, I just accepted it and will change it with the GF.

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Seems that shipment takes a while so decided to post a few QC pics to ask others opinion.

Happy with how it looks, only the DW seems to be a bit more to the left than centered in the date window. I guessed that when it is with this watch from the current batch, that the rest will have it also so I accepted it.

A friend, familiar with the movement (A2836) said that a watchmaker probably can fix it easy and I will get it serviced anyway after I received it.

Anyone experience with this and, did the problem of the DW a bit too much to the left occurred in the previous batches also?

8cbba8f9b98a4b5e00b5f31f0626c6a0.jpg

Last edited:

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17
If somebody wants to sell one... pm me :)

Saw a gen today, beautiful!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
yes, a bracelet would be awesome. but the leather strap is also first class

Black best choice in my opinion, I will order it but how the leather in general, is it real leather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk