• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

breitling transocean day date blue v7F vs Gen Scary close super Rep !

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Guys, what you think - the marker on 11 seems to be very crooked, days not fully centered, but this is acceptable.
IMG_0925-kopia4b43366e75c3899e.jpg

Thats absolutely fine mate, beautiful watch. I would accept and enjoy!

CVL

Horology Curious
8/6/19
Great posts, I am just about to order one myself. Will be my very first rep watch. Really excited about it :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Xanatus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/17
thanks for the pictures . i got mine like 3 month ago not worn often i like this watch.
got it in black i will resell it cause i wear often white and not much black so i need the white one.
if anyone interested i will sell in the seller forum soon when i made high qu pictues

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Anyone ever tried a Transocean Day Date Blue on a blue Aero strap? Googled for pictures but couldn't find any..
Would love to see some pics of it before I order the watch and the Aero strap!

Last edited:

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Did you order this from a TD website or did your TD sourced the bracelet for you?

I just asked my TD (Intime) for the bracelet and he got it for me. Cancelled the order though after the "flooding"

Reactions: P@t

Lamar4029

Horology Curious
1/6/19
Just placed my order... I really want the croc leather band with deployment, but having a hard time finding this discussion on the site. Who makes a good one?

Reactions: wristnoob

Lamar4029

Horology Curious
1/6/19
I’ve gone 2 rounds with QCs from my TD, both watches with the 3:00 & 6:00 markers noticeably off. Is there issues with this factory and quality/consistency?

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
I’ve gone 2 rounds with QCs from my TD, both watches with the 3:00 & 6:00 markers noticeably off. Is there issues with this factory and quality/consistency?

Is it the one from the V7 Factory? Can you share the QC pictures pls?

Last edited:

Lamar4029

Horology Curious
1/6/19
Pretty sure I can’t post unapproved QC pics... it’s a V7 factory and TD is saying it’s the best they can do.

Lamar4029

Horology Curious
1/6/19
If anyone gets new QC pics of the white face that are acceptable, please PM me your TD. Mine says he can’t get one with markers lined up and that I can wait for a new batch to come out.

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Anyone ever tried a Transocean Day Date Blue on a blue Aero strap? Googled for pictures but couldn't find any..
Would love to see some pics of it before I order the watch and the Aero strap!

c90622b36997c00ed630b88a1bc12770.jpg

I asked my friend to photoshop the blue strap on the blue version watch... Wanted to see how it would look but this is what I'm gonna order for sure! :D

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Damn this is a beauty. Too bad they don't make it on a metal bracelet or a tad smaller.

I ordered it last week from Francis - MTZ and because I had (by accident) written (copy/paste from my wishlist) "BREITLING Transocean Day & Date / Blue / Milanese" on my order, Francis asked the factory and they said they can deliver it with a Milanese bracelet. They couldn't send pictures of the bracelet :idontknow: so I just ordered it and will see how it looks like, knowing that I also ordered the blue Aero strap and SS deployant clasp for this watch and not gonna use the leather strap anyway.

Maybe someone else here ever ordered a Milanese at the V7F? Quite curious how it looks. Searched the web for a V7 Factory Milanese but couldn't find it till now.

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I ordered it last week from Francis - MTZ and because I had (by accident) written (copy/paste from my wishlist) "BREITLING Transocean Day & Date / Blue / Milanese" on my order, Francis asked the factory and they said they can deliver it with a Milanese bracelet. They couldn't send pictures of the bracelet :idontknow: so I just ordered it and will see how it looks like, knowing that I also ordered the blue Areo strap and SS deployant clasp for this watch and not gonna use the leather strap anyway.

Maybe someone else here ever ordered a Milanese SS bracelet at the V7 Factory. Quite curious how it looks. Searched the web for a V7 Factory Milanese but couldn't find it till now.

Have not seen V7 Milanese ss bracelet, will be interested to see the quality compared to GF...others on the market are rubbish.