• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

breitling transocean day date blue v7F vs Gen Scary close super Rep !

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Not that hard..!

Sometimes dirt and usage impact on how the engraving looks. gens on these Chinese comparisons are often used and the engraving looks darker and deeper. so i think is it hard to tell

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Mine is on the way
cdf7d9d9e7e72f236766b5c04371407a.jpg
85dcc30dc8d13722a7cb4a9a617e7710.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Can’t find watch on tds website, what’s problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m.rad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/18
A beautiful watch and a beautiful rep. That being said:

* The back cover clearly looks different - the shape in the middle is a bit too smooth.
* There is a blue dot on the B logo on the crown. This is not present on the gen, but somehow it makes me like the rep better! Such a cool subtle detail... Or could it be that this used to be there on the gen too, but it wore off with use?

Can't wait to see more member photos!

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
A beautiful watch and a beautiful rep. That being said:

* The back cover clearly looks different - the shape in the middle is a bit too smooth.
* There is a blue dot on the B logo on the crown. This is not present on the gen, but somehow it makes me like the rep better! Such a cool subtle detail... Or could it be that this used to be there on the gen too, but it wore off with use?

Can't wait to see more member photos!

The blue dot on the crown? You mean the plastic protection that comes on the rep that you take off?

m.rad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/18
It is only a very very tiny spot and it's just in the right place... plus the colour matches the dial which is super cool. Unfortunately, it could be just a leftover piece of protective plastic rather than an intentional design :)

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
It is only a very very tiny spot and it's just in the right place... plus the colour matches the dial which is super cool. Unfortunately, it could be just a leftover piece of protective plastic rather than an intentional design :)

It is just leftover plastic had it on my last Breitling rep...it can be difficult to come off.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Black Dial on buying list ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk