• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

breitling transocean day date blue v7F vs Gen Scary close super Rep !

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Here is my white Transocean. If anyone wants any different angles or some different area that I have not taken a photo of, let me know soon as I am putting mine up in m2m. It is a really nice watch, but I just have too many watches and this one isn't really my style.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Wow that looks fantastic! I really love the white dial, thanks for the photos.
Now the decision to be made, white or blue dial.

ismaelreina

Known Member
31/8/18
Wowwww this white dial has standard crystal or prof 2xAR crystal? Because the other pictures in blue dial the crystal has poor AR. Congratulations, you have a very elegant watch!!

Silvester

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
I need some help :)

As far as I know the A2836 is a stable workhorse. But I dont know about the day-display that is added.
Does this make the movement less reliable?
Or manby harder to fix when broken?

Thanks for all input!

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
A2836 is the A2824 movt. with a day complication added. It makes the movt. a little thicker because of this but its still a good solid performer and it shouldn't put you off at all because its not altering the way the movt. is designed to work.

Sent from the RWI App

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Wowwww this white dial has standard crystal or prof 2xAR crystal? Because the other pictures in blue dial the crystal has poor AR. Congratulations, you have a very elegant watch!!
I purchased Nanooks and I have it in blue. I'll compare the AR when the white one arrives, but I think it is lighting, the AR on the blue one is quite good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ismaelreina

Silvester

8/4/18
A2836 is the A2824 movt. with a day complication added. It makes the movt. a little thicker because of this but its still a good solid performer and it shouldn't put you off at all because its not altering the way the movt. is designed to work.

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks!

klockjohan

El Patron
5/12/15
EU
Font used for day seems a bit off on pics posted. GEN and pics on TD sites are a bit different.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I wish they working on mesh Bracelet, this what stopping me to order , customize strap really nightmare for me ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I wish they working on mesh Bracelet, this what stopping me to order , customize strap really nightmare for me ...

You can use na SOH2 mesh

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
You can use na SOH2 mesh

Best to waiting v7 bracelet it’s look good sales out of stock, I will go next purchase balloon blue dlc 42 v6 first

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: csthe

Rooneey

22/9/18

You could always but it now and then buy mesh alone asa is out