Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

breitling transocean day date blue v7F vs Gen Scary close super Rep !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lamar4029 View Post
    I’ve gone 2 rounds with QCs from my TD, both watches with the 3:00 & 6:00 markers noticeably off. Is there issues with this factory and quality/consistency?
    Is it the one from the V7 Factory? Can you share the QC pictures pls?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 08-07-19, 06:42.
    ~ Always look on the Breit-side of life.. ~

Comment

Pretty sure I can’t post unapproved QC pics... it’s a V7 factory and TD is saying it’s the best they can do.

Comment

If anyone gets new QC pics of the white face that are acceptable, please PM me your TD. Mine says he can’t get one with markers lined up and that I can wait for a new batch to come out.

Comment

Says this is the best that’s out there... no more options.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/182537...posted-public/

Comment

Id take it

Comment

That's pretty good imo, the 2 I got QC pics from were way worse marker alignment wise.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                Anyone ever tried a Transocean Day Date Blue on a blue Aero strap? Googled for pictures but couldn't find any..
                Would love to see some pics of it before I order the watch and the Aero strap!

I asked my friend to photoshop the blue strap on the blue version watch... Wanted to see how it would look but this is what I'm gonna order for sure!

Comment

Any Updates in DW ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Yankindeez View Post
                    Damn this is a beauty. Too bad they don't make it on a metal bracelet or a tad smaller.
                    I ordered it last week from Francis - MTZ and because I had (by accident) written (copy/paste from my wishlist) "BREITLING Transocean Day & Date / Blue / Milanese" on my order, Francis asked the factory and they said they can deliver it with a Milanese bracelet. They couldn't send pictures of the bracelet so I just ordered it and will see how it looks like, knowing that I also ordered the blue Aero strap and SS deployant clasp for this watch and not gonna use the leather strap anyway.

Maybe someone else here ever ordered a Milanese at the V7F? Quite curious how it looks. Searched the web for a V7 Factory Milanese but couldn't find it till now.
                    Last edited by [email protected]; 30-07-19, 09:31.

Comment

I ordered it last week from Francis - MTZ and because I had (by accident) written (copy/paste from my wishlist) "BREITLING Transocean Day & Date / Blue / Milanese" on my order, Francis asked the factory and they said they can deliver it with a Milanese bracelet. They couldn't send pictures of the bracelet so I just ordered it and will see how it looks like, knowing that I also ordered the blue Areo strap and SS deployant clasp for this watch and not gonna use the leather strap anyway.

Maybe someone else here ever ordered a Milanese SS bracelet at the V7 Factory. Quite curious how it looks. Searched the web for a V7 Factory Milanese but couldn't find it till now.
                      Have not seen V7 Milanese ss bracelet, will be interested to see the quality compared to GF...others on the market are rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

Have not seen V7 Milanese ss bracelet, will be interested to see the quality compared to GF...others on the market are rubbish.
                        Yes, exactly what I thought. Would be great when it's like the GF one but I'm afraid it's wishful thinking.. Will post some pics of it when arrived.
                        Last edited by [email protected]; 30-07-19, 07:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld View Post
                          Any Updates in DW ?
                          Can let you know as soon as it arrives. Can't remember if i read anything about flaws in the DW before, can you refresh my memory here pls.

Comment

I ordered it last week from Francis - MTZ and because I had (by accident) written (copy/paste from my wishlist) "BREITLING Transocean Day & Date / Blue / Milanese" on my order, Francis asked the factory and they said they can deliver it with a Milanese bracelet. They couldn't send pictures of the bracelet so I just ordered it and will see how it looks like, knowing that I also ordered the blue Aero strap and SS deployant clasp for this watch and not gonna use the leather strap anyway.

Maybe someone else here ever ordered a Milanese at the V7F? Quite curious how it looks. Searched the web for a V7 Factory Milanese but couldn't find it till now.
                            interesting, definitely good to know they can accommodate that. I'm sure the milanese would look perfectly fine with that, and a lot better than the leather strap

Comment

Working...
                            X