• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

breitling transocean day date blue v7F vs Gen Scary close super Rep !

CVL

Horology Curious
8/6/19
I have it myself and I really love it. Everybody takes a look at it and admires it. Best buy so far.

CVL

Horology Curious
8/6/19
I posted the black one.
The blue rep is amazing the black and white rep dial is a bit off ....

Are you sure? I thought there are only 2 versions of this watch. Blue and white.
My watch’s QC pictures looked like black as well, but were indeed blue.
That’s why I thought and tbh still think the wrist shot you posted is the blue one. Although I have to admit that the leather strap on this looks very blackish.

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Are you sure? I thought there are only 2 versions of this watch. Blue and white.
My watch’s QC pictures looked like black as well, but were indeed blue.
That’s why I thought and tbh still think the wrist shot you posted is the blue one. Although I have to admit that the leather strap on this looks very blackish.

There are only 2 versions in the RG Version (black and white) in the SS version there 3 are versions (blue, black and white). Only the blue ss is super rep.

Last edited:

CVL

Horology Curious
8/6/19
There are only 2 versions in the RG Version in the SS version there are versions. Only the blue ss is super rep.

ok, I see. It's been a year now since I ordered it, so I am not really up2date on this. :)
To clarify: I ordered the blue SS and am very happy with it.

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
ok, I see. It's been a year now since I ordered it, so I am not really up2date on this. :)
To clarify: I ordered the blue SS and am very happy with it.

congrats on your watch, you made a good choice.
Would you mind posting a wristshot?

Last edited:

CVL

Horology Curious
8/6/19
congrats on your watch, you made a good choice.
Would you mind posting a wristshot?

2dbc41270be2df8e4dcef963b74336fc.jpg

Hybrice

Horology Curious
5/6/20
I'm going to have to go for this in white/cream, absolutely stunning watch. A toss up between this and the Premier B01, but with the sunken date to contest with, this seems the better rep?