• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New breitling chrono

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
IMG_6468.jpg

44mm, replicate from gen
movement: asia 7750

lambofgod

Looking Around
22/7/18
Someone tried this one ? I want to buy it but don't want bad quality crap. I'm thinking paying about $400 for high quality one. Which dealer do you guys think I should go to ?

Bart Bever

8/2/13
Belgium
Someone tried this one ? I want to buy it but don't want bad quality crap. I'm thinking paying about $400 for high quality one. Which dealer do you guys think I should go to ?
Hi mate,
I think you should do some reading first on how things are done here.
A whole comunity is here to assist but you have to do a little research yourself.

That said, you can't realy go wrong with the recent GF's. Keep an eye on the reviews, don't buy on first impuls and there is a list of Trusted Dealers here with support if something goes wrong.

Welcome to this great forum!

Greetz!

Sent from the RWI App

lambofgod

Looking Around
22/7/18
Hi mate,
I think you should do some reading first on how things are done here.
A whole comunity is here to assist but you have to do a little research yourself.

That said, you can't realy go wrong with the recent GF's. Keep an eye on the reviews, don't buy on first impuls and there is a list of Trusted Dealers here with support if something goes wrong.

Welcome to this great forum!

Greetz!

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks mate for the warm welcome, I feel like this is an great community :)
Im just pickink up how things are done here and in the whole replica world.

As for the main topic, I already contacted one trusted dealer sead1999 / Supermirrors as he seems like one of the best, waiting for his reply.
GF is the best factory right ?

Thanks for replying, lambofgod :)

dhistory

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/17
Seems like they fixed the sunken datewheel on these. May just be the angle I’m looking at.