• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TTK Navitimer (circa May 2006)

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
I've got one too :D It's one of my favs also....where did u get the straps?...I'm looking for a few like that

koopia

21/7/06
Thats one of my alltime favourite watches. If I can ever afford one I'm gonna get one exactly like that.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
The black one is a Bob Navitimer strap, and is the closest to the genuine available. Its not perfect, but is good enough to fool most. The stitching is nice and heavy, and the leather is thick. The genuine is slightly thicker at the lugs and tapers towards the buckle. The stitching on the gen is slightly more inboard.

http://www.waccex.de/catalog/index.php?cPath=149_154

The tan strap is one that I bought locally. The stitching is not as rugged, and the leather its not as thick. I will at some point be picking up the Bob version of this strap because I really like the color combination!

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
your navitimer is that the one that john travolta wear ??

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
andreww said:
The black one is a Bob Navitimer strap, and is the closest to the genuine available. Its not perfect, but is good enough to fool most. The stitching is nice and heavy, and the leather is thick. The genuine is slightly thicker at the lugs and tapers towards the buckle. The stitching on the gen is slightly more inboard.

http://www.waccex.de/catalog/index.php?cPath=149_154

The tan strap is one that I bought locally. The stitching is not as rugged, and the leather its not as thick. I will at some point be picking up the Bob version of this strap because I really like the color combination!

Great straps from Bob, thanks for the link. Good prices too. I will be getting one each for my Navitimer, Blue Bentley and Black Bentley..... :)

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
moggio said:
your navitimer is that the one that john travolta wear ??

Yep, John is the celebrity endorser for the Navitimer #23322.

JKTOWN

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/06
[/quote]

Hi Anrew , please

From who did you purchase ?

Does it have the new 28k 7750 ?

This is the one with the calibrations dead on.

Thanks.......JKT

ruck13180

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/06
Straps

Andreww,

I also have this Navitimer from TTK. It is a great watch and already has become my favorite. Thanks for the link to the Bob straps. I want to purchase the black one with the white stitching. Do you know what size needs to be ordered?

Nathan

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Re: Straps

ruck13180 said:
Andreww,

I also have this Navitimer from TTK. It is a great watch and already has become my favorite. Thanks for the link to the Bob straps. I want to purchase the black one with the white stitching. Do you know what size needs to be ordered?

Nathan

Its the 22mm strap. Not sure if there are length options but I have a 6.75" wrist and it fits on the last hole. If your wrist is bigger, there is plenty of room.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
JKTOWN said:

Hi Anrew , please

From who did you purchase ?

Does it have the new 28k 7750 ?

This is the one with the calibrations dead on.

Thanks.......JKT[/quote]

Purchased from TTK

No its got the old 21k 7750

Calibration is perfect!