• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Community Guide to best BREITLING Replicas

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Last time I check with Josh they are out of stock and not coming back. I see the photo of the watch I bought, BLSA00012S that was made by H Factory. This photo goes back many years when the factory names were not used like they are today. Always be careful if the factory is not listed on any watch you buy.

buttman324

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/18
Do recent reps of breitling have blue coated anti reflection sapphires?

pigger

30/4/18
Sweeden
will be great if someone can update this list with best versions of Seawolf, Navitimer 8, Colt etc

Lordstar

6/11/18
Excellent introduction and thank you for the detailed explanation to a newbie like me

team

Horology Curious
9/7/15
Great info in this thread as I am just starting my reading on Breitling Reps.

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
Hi Everyone

Is their any comparrion to this model

Chronomat 44mm Blacksteel GF 1:1

IS this a good rep ??

thank you

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Baleno3 Being a Breitling addict here is how I find the watches I buy. I go to Breitling.com and locate the model number. Then I go to BreitlingSource.com searching with the model number. For the Avenger II you picked it is M17331. Start your search for a Rep on Puretime or Intime. Look at the photos of the caseback to find the model number. Then compare the photos and specs using the Breitling.com and BreitlingSource.com to confirm the watch is decent.

https://www.breitlingsource.com/watch_details/limited_347.html

The watch you posted the link looks like it is from AN factory. Ask your TD who makes the watch. The pearl on this watch is one of the worst I have bought. It is a flat piece of plastic. The rest of the watch is OK. AN factory is about a 3rd tier maker. If no factory is listed on the seller's website it is generally not 1st and 2nd tier factory.

I have an M17331 with stick markers and yellow dial from AN factory. Here are a few pics.

My comments about the factories are only based on the Breitling Reps they make.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
tkingjr Many thanks for this. I will speak to them and do some research.

I also have an M13380 made by H Factory that is much better quality. But H Factory was seized a couple years ago so you can only find on M2M sales. If you need any specifics let me know.
Thanks for becoming a supporter in your first couple of weeks at RWI.

Reactions: Baleno3

Baleno3

Known Member
10/2/19
tkingjr No luck with Chazingtime as all they could tell me was unspecified factory at this point. I'll dig a bit deeper with them and see what I can find out about there Breitling range.

Had some issues getting the payment through (not their fault, their bank wanting more details) so trying to sort that at this stage.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
tkingjr No luck with Chazingtime as all they could tell me was unspecified factory at this point. I'll dig a bit deeper with them and see what I can find out about there Breitling range.

Had some issues getting the payment through (not their fault, their bank wanting more details) so trying to sort that at this stage.

Just tell your bank you are placing an order in China and the transaction should be approved. Don't tell them you are buying a Rep watch.

Unspecified factory means you have to lower your expectations.

Reactions: Baleno3

Baleno3

Known Member
10/2/19
tkingjr it's their bank causing the issue receiving the payment and wanting personal details of the recipient strangely enough.

Might avoid that one then as looks like it'll take a couple of days to get the payment through and look at another watch.

Thanks again for your help

P1EMO

Known Member
26/7/19
Italy
Has anyone any experience in buying rep of B03 rattrapante or B04 GMT Steel Stratos?

Basically model AB0310211 and AB04413

Would be my first rep ever and can't find any rep online :(

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Jyrki69

Horology Curious
25/1/20
Europe
Hi,

Someone has already bought Superocean Heritage II B01 Chronograph 44 ?

I'm little woried about the A7750 or maybe you have some advice for me .

Thanks