• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Community Guide to best BREITLING Replicas

dan89

Renowned Member
4/9/16
Thanks @teddy875. z2 is A2836? It's still unreliable? I guessed probably a new batch with minor changes rather than major improvements.

Looks to be the same z2 movement. I compared to my steelfish and nothing jumps out to me as being different to my v2. I'm sure there some minor differences, but the movement, which is what counts most to me, is the same and since the v2 is a super rep already, there's not much room for improvment. The stamping on the bracelet looks comparable, the print on the dial comparable, lume comparable. Probably like the PAM 111s where there are some false"v4" that are a mixture of new and old batch parts. Still a beautiful watch regardless, and the good thing is if and when the z2 dies, it's a direct swap for a 2836 (except for the date wheel)

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Thanks @teddy875. z2 is A2836? It's still unreliable? I guessed probably a new batch with minor changes rather than major improvements.

The z2 is not an A2836. It is a movement that is based on the 2836, but a completely different movement. It's real name is SB1HRZ2 and there are a number of deficiencies present. First, and easiest to spot is the dial is held in place by screws vs clips on a 2836. The overall fit and finish is not the best. The biggest problem is the autowind bridge. If the screws that hold it to the movement come loose, all of the gears fall out and then you have a bunch of small loose parts rattling around which risk getting into the hairspring and balance shaft, etc...well you can see where it's going, vs the 2836 it would come off as a unit with the gears still attached. Best thing, either get one off the bat with an ETA movement or buy it and plan on a movement swap. A movement swap will run you in the neighborhood of $250-$280, but then you have a watch which will last for years, if not decades. The build quality of the case in the v2 is top notch and mine is my daily wear watch. The problem is the dealers keep advertising them as an A2836 when they are not.

dan89

Renowned Member
4/9/16
haha noted and thanks for the info.

The z2 is not an A2836. It is a movement that is based on the 2836, but a completely different movement. It's real name is SB1HRZ2 and there are a number of deficiencies present. First, and easiest to spot is the dial is held in place by screws vs clips on a 2836. The overall fit and finish is not the best. The biggest problem is the autowind bridge. If the screws that hold it to the movement come loose, all of the gears fall out and then you have a bunch of small loose parts rattling around which risk getting into the hairspring and balance shaft, etc...well you can see where it's going, vs the 2836 it would come off as a unit with the gears still attached. Best thing, either get one off the bat with an ETA movement or buy it and plan on a movement swap. A movement swap will run you in the neighborhood of $250-$280, but then you have a watch which will last for years, if not decades. The build quality of the case in the v2 is top notch and mine is my daily wear watch. The problem is the dealers keep advertising them as an A2836 when they are not.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
No problem! They are good solid watches, and the price is very attractive. The movement deficiencies can be fixed. Best of luck! Let me know if you do buy one!

Stanislav Vala

Horology Curious
18/1/17
anyone know a good and reliable site where u can buy high quality replicas of any of these watches? B
Breitling Navitimer World (GMT)
Breitling Navitimer 01 46mm

I am looking for these models with leather strap together with additional stainless steel strap.
And also with good delivery to Czech Republic.
Please your reply to PM.

blehbleh215

2/2/17
I am looking for the same thing as well. A high quality replica.
There are too many TD to choose from. (InTime, WBK, etc)
Breitling Navitimer World (GMT) & Breitling Navitimer 01 46mm are the one that I'm look for.

TigersFan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/17

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
Hey new to Breitlings been a PAM regular though.... I went through the list but did not see the SuperOcean Abyss and SuperOcean Abyss Chrono. Should be in the list as well? I got the abyss chrono (noob) and it looks spot on compared to gen.

Oh and thanks for this thread, might be a few years old but still very useful.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Wish you had done a reveiw for the Steelfish Chrono. Getting ready to buy one..

bangsters

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/17
Wish you had done a reveiw for the Steelfish Chrono. Getting ready to buy one..
Hey bro you referring to the one I c&r? It was not a steelfish but a chronomat evo.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
I love Breiling's. I just ordered 2. I am glad I found this review. It explains a lot that I have been wondering about. Thanks so much.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
I hate it that they discontinued the Titanium models. I want one, especially if it's the chrono, don't care if it's quartz. Anyone have one they want to sell? PM me.....

D

d4m.test

Indeed, any guide as to the updated versions of the breitlings out there would be much appreciated.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
wiat5bd.jpg

V4z27X7.jpg

H Factory last made them several years ago. Now H Factory is gone. The only way to get one is via M2M and you gotta be quick. It took me 2 years to get one.

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
wiat5bd.jpg

V4z27X7.jpg

H Factory last made them several years ago. Now H Factory is gone. The only way to get one is via M2M and you gotta be quick. It took me 2 years to get one.

It looks 1:1. Sigh if only ive known about this sub earlier in life.

I think josh from pf828 has them listed on his website. Doesnt indicate if its from hfactory though.