• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Community Guide to best BREITLING Replicas

whatdoumacallit

29/4/15
thermalboyz said:
Presume GMT function is faux. Is it 7753 or 7750? looks to me is 7753. Correct me if i am wrong.

I think it might be 7750 with a transfer plate, hence the sunken date?

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
This one has the incorrect "cerifie" printed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

anthonito

Looking Around
26/5/16
anyone know a good and reliable site where u can buy high quality replicas of any of these watches? Breitling for Bentley 6.75 seconds at '3
Breitling Navitimer World (GMT)
Breitling Navitimer Two-Tone
also does anyone know why i cant read the full reviews because when i click it it just say site not found...

anthonito

Looking Around
26/5/16
Need help!?

anyone know a good and reliable site where u can buy high quality replicas of any of these watches? Breitling for Bentley 6.75 seconds at '3
Breitling Navitimer World (GMT)
Breitling Navitimer Two-Tone
also does anyone know why i cant read the full reviews because when i click it it just say site not found...

ras_kobe

Looking Around
8/6/16
Can anyone help me with any information on how to purchase a replica breitling emergency mission watch?

rashshane

1/4/14
Thank you so so much for this list! Recently been reading more into Breitling watches ever since they launched their new hurricane series (damn I love that black stealth look!)

Coincidentally my very first rep was a Breitling Super Avenger with king watch. Didn't read so much into reps that time, just choose it purely cause of the size (I was into bigger watches then) and looks. It came out AWESOME! Quality was oozing from it and the AR was amazing. You could hardly see the crystal sometimes. Glad to see it made it into the list here, and rightly so!

vxc2222

Looking Around
16/6/16
Now, I saw the question asked already on this forum, but since there was no answer I'd risk asking it again: does anyone know if there have been updates worth mentioning to the Breitling rep lineup described in this forum. Looks like the info is at least few years old, has anything changed since then?

midmay

Horology Curious
29/9/16
Hi there, The Breitling Super Aveneger is my other favorite watch! I hope there is exist a good rep!

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I'm interested in purchasing a few different Breitling watches. Wondering if this guide (written 10 yrs ago now) is still at all useful. Certainly there have been changes in the past 10 years.

Seems to me that either these type of posts should have the op updated with a "updated date" or they should be "unstickyed" at some point. 100 years from now are we still going to be going with this 110 yr old guide to the best breitling?

Reactions: rob7544

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Looks to be the same z2 movement. I compared to my steelfish and nothing jumps out to me as being different to my v2. I'm sure there some minor differences, but the movement, which is what counts most to me, is the same and since the v2 is a super rep already, there's not much room for improvment. The stamping on the bracelet looks comparable, the print on the dial comparable, lume comparable. Probably like the PAM 111s where there are some false"v4" that are a mixture of new and old batch parts. Still a beautiful watch regardless, and the good thing is if and when the z2 dies, it's a direct swap for a 2836 (except for the date wheel)