• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Community Guide to best BREITLING Replicas

dannep

Horology Curious
7/8/09
HaloKat3416: Look at the "Trusted Dealer" section on this forum.
There you will find dealars that members have good experience with.
If there is a specific model you can´t find with a dealer, you can always give them an email and then they can see if they can get that model aswell.

blacksta500

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/15
Hello guys ...this guide was made in 2006. I am a newbie can I still use it as a reference

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
Breitling super avenger blue dial with silver sub-dials here. I don't know which version or who made it...but it's nice!
I wish it was quartz to be honest because I'm afraid of the automatic movement durability...
Why it's so hard to find a great rep case/appearance accurate with quartz movement Idk.
The SS bracelet that came with it looks nice, but is cheap and you can tell when you handle it.
The bezel looks great, but does not click with solid hard clicks, it's more like a flywheel actually. I try not to touch it.

mick0005

4/6/11
Breitling super avenger blue dial with silver sub-dials here. I don't know which version or who made it...but it's nice!
I wish it was quartz to be honest because I'm afraid of the automatic movement durability...
Why it's so hard to find a great rep case/appearance accurate with quartz movement Idk.
The SS bracelet that came with it looks nice, but is cheap and you can tell when you handle it.
The bezel looks great, but does not click with solid hard clicks, it's more like a flywheel actually. I try not to touch it.

They probably don't do them in quartz because people don't want to pay a bunch for a good looking/passable rep in terms of fit and finish but quite obviously rep because the gen watch itself isn't even made as quartz. It would be pretty obvious to most enthusiasts to see a ticking watch that ought to be mechanical if gen. Just my 2 cents.

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Went into a local Tourneau yesterday and fell in love with 3 watches. I messed with a few biggies including some killer Rolies but the Breitlings to me were def my cup of tea 1) The Chronospace Military watch (so nice in person) 2) The Super Ocean Heritage ( what I expected all along) 3) There was this 1 of 250 or 500 with what looked like a Ceramic case & bezel. It was priced at $5,999 msrp & may be one of the best watches I have seen. I got so excited I forgot to take my phone out to take pics. My excitement & hawk of a wife closed my ears to everything the saleswoman was telling me about it . I went home and researched it based on what i thought i saw and came up with the Super Ocean M2000. I am quite sure this is it but plan on going back to see it again to make sure. She mentioned something about using the chrono pushers while in the water so I do believe this is it . In photo's it looks great but in person so much better. SO my question is there a rep of it worth buying?

And my bad cell shot

verno75

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Charm City
this is a great resource! Many, many thanks for taking the time to put this thread together! -Verno

brux

17/8/15
thank you for this very informative guide,this is exactly what i was looking for,:applause:

gvlman31

16/9/11
Exactly what I needed. Thank you for putting all this information together.

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular

rodan62052

28/1/15
Can someone give me a bit of insight on where to find a Breitling B01 44mm replica that's found to be the closest to a gen? I'd prefer black dial, stainless bracelet with preferably an ETA 7750 but would consider a clone.
I ask because it seems to be a tough find after checking the TD's.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks and have a great evening.

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
Can someone give me a bit of insight on where to find a Breitling B01 44mm replica that's found to be the closest to a gen? I'd prefer black dial, stainless bracelet with preferably an ETA 7750 but would consider a clone.
I ask because it seems to be a tough find after checking the TD's.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks and have a great evening.

Not ETA but hey ho

http://www.intime.co/breitling/1125-chronomat-b01-gmt-ss-black-dial-on-bracelet-a7750.html