• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Design

bob.gibson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/06
Great idea to have this Breitling forum.
I have been a great fan of Breitling for a long time. Some think that they are big and ugly and I guess to some extent they are. Having said that they are also very functional. Their watches are designed for specfic use, mainly aviation and underwater. I have been employed in both of these areas and know from personal experience that the bulk of these watchs is more than compensated for by their ease of use in hostil enviroments.
Ok folks what do the rest of the group think
Oh how I would love to get my hands on a rep Breitling Colt GMT.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
im hopeing we see somemore really good breitling reps but if i was going to buy a gen i would have to go for a crosswind with a diamond bezel.

pancrazy

Known Member
9/8/06
As a current owner of a SS Crosswind ( bought new in 98 ) and past owner of many genuine Breits im more than happy to see this section . I just gotta hang in there for the 'perfect' Chronomat Evolution now lol

ales80

Horology Curious
13/8/06
man that avenger in syd's user pic is crazy. i'm not huge on breitlings but i want one of those bad :)

I don't think I've ever seen a TT avenger rep from any dealers though.. hmm...