• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep deal with TD in the books!

WolverineMaize2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/17
United States
First deal in the books since joining RWI...I made a purchase about 10 years ago for a Navi World that Strodda is working on right now (I hope...), but this is my first deal directly with a TD.

Went with Lucy truetime168 for the new GF Chronomat B01 44...Great communication so far and looking forward to getting a great piece...Big thanks to tkingjr in helping with the sale as well...

Pics coming soon!

ticktockmydickdoc

Renowned Member
10/6/17
Wait what? I thought this post was going to talk about a new rep being manufactured or a partnership to get a better version made or something.

But you just wanted to tell us you bought a watch? Cool? Enjoy it I guess.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Wait what? I thought this post was going to talk about a new rep being manufactured or a partnership to get a better version made or something.

Title says it all imo?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Hes excited about his purchase and wants to share it !

This is the place to share it !

Reactions: tkingjr

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
what color you getting ?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

WolverineMaize2 Is excited, did all his homework on RWI, prepared for his purchase, asked for confirmation that he was correct. His approach was refreshing. He didn't ask "Who has the best Breitling and where do I buy it ?"

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
First rep deal with TD in the books ! I would wait until you get it before getting all giddy .lol