• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review: Breitling Superocean Heritage II 42mm Ref# AB201012 **

Mantiyeah

Looking Around
26/3/19
Any new info about GF producing again would be awesome. I want to initiate myself in the replicas world and I think that this one would be my first

Stevo85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18
Liverpool
Just for info, I was on holiday for a week and took my SOHII rep when I went swimming in the sea. After a weak the painting around the pearl has completely come off. Even the texture itself is gone, there is like a hole in this area. Not nice :(

Before:

180918101346913143.jpg

Afterwards:

180918101427422597.jpg

Is this the rep mesh or gen?

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
While waiting on my black version of the SOH II by GF (ordered with Lucy), I got this message today:

"The watch has been discontinued with the Miyota movement. They are currently remaking it but with the A2824 movement.
We don't know when it will be released, or how much it will cost, but they are in the middle of making it."

Besides that, Lucy mentioned that they are currently out of bezels and producing them so it would take at least another two weeks before the new batch is ready.

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Thanks for the info! So now I'm waiting for this watch. I think it will cost around 370 USD. What do you think guys?

Reactions: leo6929

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Thanks for the info! So now I'm waiting for this watch. I think it will cost around 370 USD. What do you think guys?

I am waiting on two Breitlings. Both GF Watches. For me, it is just part of the process. I don't want to compromise on my choices so I wait. Your price is normal.
Breitling Chronomat B01 44 SS GF Blue Dial on SS Bracelet
Breitling Chronomat 44mm Blacksteel GF Special Edition on Rubber Strap with Deployant

Reactions: Ferax

BadData

Known Member
12/2/19
Sunshine State
did anyone get SOHII GF v2 recently? I am about to pull a trigger on a blue one...I wonder if I should pay $50 more for SS mesh or get a cheaper resin one and then buy aftermarket mesh bracelet? is GF SS mesh really that bad that most of you changing it? I spent some time searching for reviews on GF mesh but did not find much info other than tkingjr advertising staib mesh in all the posts I found :)

BadData

Known Member
12/2/19
Sunshine State
BadData Looks like you have 4 options. A Gen for $700, Staib for $200, and a GF for $55. @P@t has a link to another mesh that was good for $50ish.

thanks! just placed my order for a blue SOHII. I just have to have it as I hold a gen in my hands last week and kept thinking about it. And I thought I would wait a few months before getting another rep because I just got AP RO last month. This forum is a dangerous place!

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

BadData

Known Member
12/2/19
Sunshine State

urgh just got QC pictures and while I do not normally nitpick, the markers at 12 are an eyesore. I see most of you got lucky. I am going to reject and it will be the first time I do that (and this is my 4th watch)

Reactions: Haltec