• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review: Breitling Superocean Heritage II 42mm Ref# AB201012 **

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
ckUYasp.jpg

xrd5yul.jpg

My watch is inbound with a Gen Aero strap waiting. I also bought the Rep deployment clasp.

Hello mate, if you don't mind my asking where did you buy your deployant? I asked Andrew and he says the one he sells will not fit? Also, how much? Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
That clasp is an amazing replication but the price is very high for rep stuff

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
Any common flaws to look out for in this piece? Just bought both black and blue as I can’t decide haha

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
Hi guys. Today I received my from Toro. 4 days from China to Spain. It is blue. The color of the dial is impressive, the bezel turns firm. The case is perfectly polished. The date is well centered. The strap is super flexible. I will try to upload the photos later. The only problem, I am a big man, 190 cm and 100KG weight and my wrist is big. I'm going to put it up for sale in Sales section.

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Got mine today to CONUS. 3 days from HK. I’d post a pic but it looks exactly like the others. Looks nice on 7 inch wrist. Rotor is a bit loud but the strap is better than I thought it would be.

Tatoo1

Horology Curious
13/7/17
Thank you to everyone posting their reviews. Hoping to get my one shipped out next week from Lucy. Just noticed that trustytime are selling one with a modded 2824 movement inside, maybe that was in response to the noisy movement? if it is indeed noisy i will attempt to oil it myself. I have a Pelegos arriving with the same movement so might as well buy the oil.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Thank you to everyone posting their reviews. Hoping to get my one shipped out next week from Lucy. Just noticed that trustytime are selling one with a modded 2824 movement inside, maybe that was in response to the noisy movement? if it is indeed noisy i will attempt to oil it myself. I have a Pelegos arriving with the same movement so might as well buy the oil.

A link to the modded movement?