• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Breitling Navitimer - thoughts?

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Hi folks,

I will send the Navitimer for a DW sunken dial fix, so given that, which one would be the best version to get with all functions working properly?

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Hi folks,

I will send the Navitimer for a DW sunken dial fix, so given that, which one would be the best version to get with all functions working properly? [/QUOTE

JF version of the 01. Locolouie sells one with the fix already done but theres been problems with him recently. Who are you going to get to do the mod?

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Hi folks,

I will send the Navitimer for a DW sunken dial fix, so given that, which one would be the best version to get with all functions working properly? [/QUOTE

JF version of the 01. Locolouie sells one with the fix already done but theres been problems with him recently. Who are you going to get to do the mod?

No LocoLouie is a scammer unless he proves otherwise which I doubt. I plan to get the mod done by Natas78

Reactions: Natas78

mbl2285

21/5/14
lol dude if you are against commenting on QC pics. Just don’t comment, not necessary to comment that you dot want to comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thatwatchguy