Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

QC Breitling Navitimer - thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QC Breitling Navitimer - thoughts?

Hi
    I'm new to rep watches and need hjelp with one I'm looking to buy. Any comment is useful
    https://imgur.com/gallery/sOCq5qj

Sorry mate, as per rules, we are NOT going to comment anything.
    If you have some doubts about something ask a straight question... (About anything you are dubious)

Comment

Ahh, okey. I'm sorry for not reading the rules properly. I'm new to this forum.
      The thing I'm worried about is the date-wheel. It looks to me that the number is rotated 90 degrees from Gen, but I am not sure. Do most reps have it this way? Should it be like this?

Comment

im certainly not a breitling expert, but just by googling images and looking at some td sites it would appear that your right the date is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by ulvan View Post
          Ahh, okey. I'm sorry for not reading the rules properly. I'm new to this forum.
          The thing I'm worried about is the date-wheel. It looks to me that the number is rotated 90 degrees from Gen, but I am not sure. Do most reps have it this way? Should it be like this?
          That looks completely wrong. Who is the TD? What is the cost? Link to web?
          Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

Comment

Besides the comments above, Man. I sure do love that navitimer. Really wish they made an 01 in 46.

Comment

Originally posted by ulvan
              Hi
              I'm new to rep watches and need hjelp with one I'm looking to buy. Any comment is useful
              https://imgur.com/gallery/sOCq5qj
              Watch is absolutely correct. It is the BP rep of the Navi Classic A23322, the Navi before the 01 and wrongly labelled as a Navi 01 by the TDs. This model had the date numbers between 1 and 9 at 90 degrees to the the others. It uses a 7750 movement which has sub dials in the 6, 9 and 12 position and the rep makers use a transfer plate and gears to move the 30 minute sub to the 3 position and still have it working. However, this raises the dial above the datewheel and causes the datewheel to be sunken and an immediate tell. To get the datewheel flush to the dial instead of sunken, BP have not built in the gears and transfer plate that moves the 30 minute sub from its standard position, the trade off is that the sub dial at 3 does not work, but the aesthetics of the watch are much better.
              You have a very good Navi rep here, nothing to worry about, accept it and enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh man. I was hoping for an andyr break down. Made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ams55557
                  Oh man. I was hoping for an andyr break down. Made my day.
                  Your wish is my command ????

Comment

While you may be watching ( sorry op) what are your thoughts on the navi steel bracelet as compared to gen and to other rep ss bracelets? I just got a rep from a TD and I don’t know.... feels jagged and cheap.

Comment

I've always been pretty happy with the ones I've had. Which watch was it on?

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/m4uk9ri

Navi World I bought from m2m.
                        Mali’s I think my crystal is very yellow. Is that common?

Comment

Originally posted by andyr View Post
                          Watch is absolutely correct. It is the BP rep of the Navi Classic A23322, the Navi before the 01 and wrongly labelled as a Navi 01 by the TDs. This model had the date numbers between 1 and 9 at 90 degrees to the the others. It uses a 7750 movement which has sub dials in the 6, 9 and 12 position and the rep makers use a transfer plate and gears to move the 30 minute sub to the 3 position and still have it working. However, this raises the dial above the datewheel and causes the datewheel to be sunken and an immediate tell. To get the datewheel flush to the dial instead of sunken, BP have not built in the gears and transfer plate that moves the 30 minute sub from its standard position, the trade off is that the sub dial at 3 does not work, but the aesthetics of the watch are much better.
                          You have a very good Navi rep here, nothing to worry about, accept it and enjoy.

So only the numbers 1 to 9 is rotated 90 degrees? The others (10-31) is the right way?

The non-functioning 3 o'clock subdial doesn't bother me as long as the seconds dial at 9 o'clock works.

Link: https://www.intime03.co/breitling/24...rap-a7750.html
                          TD: Lucy from this forum (a delight to work with btw)

Comment

This looks great say accept and get it on your wrist!

Comment

Originally posted by ulvan View Post

So only the numbers 1 to 9 is rotated 90 degrees? The others (10-31) is the right way?

The non-functioning 3 o'clock subdial doesn't bother me as long as the seconds dial at 9 o'clock works.

Link: https://www.intime03.co/breitling/24...rap-a7750.html
                              TD: Lucy from this forum (a delight to work with btw)
                              That's right and non functioning sub at 3 didn't bother me either as a trade off for a flush DW. Sub at 9 is working. Lucy is my go to TD as well, so just approve it and by the way if you go to the first sticky at the top of the page 'REP NAVITIMER GUIDE' all the info on buying Navi reps is in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X