• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Avenger GMT from GF - any recent orders?

BigBoo

28/6/15
Currently all colours of GMT SS are out of stock, perhaps the next batch may be better

Chumzy99

Looking Around
31/3/18
How long do you think it will take for them to get back in stock? I placed an order for the Avenger GMT in Blue on the 3rd of may and it still hasn't been sourced.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
How long do you think it will take for them to get back in stock? I placed an order for the Avenger GMT in Blue on the 3rd of may and it still hasn't been sourced.

Who did you order from?

Cowboy45

12/2/18
USA
I have one in white. It's a great rep. Not sure how the new run compares as this one was one of the first as fsr as i know. Side note I may put it up forsale soon as I just ordered a gen DJ2.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I have one in white. It's a great rep. Not sure how the new run compares as this one was one of the first as fsr as i know. Side note I may put it up forsale soon as I just ordered a gen DJ2.

Shoot me a pm if you do decide to sell, I picked up the blacksteel from the first batch and they are great....so I'm on the hunt for a ss one.

BigBoo

28/6/15

Also very interested :)

Dayjustfate

Horology Curious
21/11/17
I am waiting until I returned to my country, and then maybe pull the trigger on the GMT with SS bracelet. I really hope the new batch doesn't have the sunken DW and flat dome.
One of the mayor downsides on industry for me are the irregularities in the production quality. Look for example to the JF Rolex oyster perpetual, the dial is more often misaligned than not, and many have a terrible SEL gap. That's why QC is so important.