• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chronomat B-01 from GF Factory is out

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
bI5EX6f.jpg

ocZNBNR.jpg

nsJXHra.jpg

My watch arrived today. It looks great. I am never dispointed with a watch from GF.

Reactions: miyavizmyo

miyavizmyo

Horology Curious
27/1/17
Such a wonderful piece! How about the clasp? Cause I just watched the video that this watch’s clasp is quite hard to open it.

Congrats you get this beautiful watch again.

verno75

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Charm City
ugh, why can't they get the damn font on the datewheel correct?????? Anyone hear that GF Factory closed? is that true.....

Reactions: vcappp

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I try to do my homework so I don't look foolish. I use the same process for most of the Reps I buy. Breitling's are my addiction. In the end, I still bought the JF knowing the case back was wrong.

wow, your research papers are really great and very informative asset for this forum. are you willing to share them on this forum ? it would be great, OR could you please show me some at least? may i ask ? thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
wow, your research papers are really great and very informative asset for this forum. are you willing to share them on this forum ? it would be great, OR could you please show me some at least? may i ask ? thank you.

Do you have PowerPoint or PDF ? They are all set up in PowerPoint but I can save as PDF if needed..

Reactions: csthe and vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Do you have PowerPoint or PDF ? They are all set up in PowerPoint but I can save as PDF if needed..

thanks for your response. PDF is good. PowerPoint file also okay if it is better for your convenience. Thank you so much!