• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chronomat B-01 from GF Factory is out

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
impressive, date wheel looks low and font is off but otherwise looks good!

hobbit4life

Looking Around
4/11/10
I've bought 2 GF's from intime. both are awesome quality and 2824 mvmt....was holding off on the JF Chronomat because of the 7750 mvmt. Ryan recommended the other 2 watches because of mvmt to me before...what do you think? will it fail or endure over time?

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
I've bought 2 GF's from intime. both are awesome quality and 2824 mvmt....was holding off on the JF Chronomat because of the 7750 mvmt. Ryan recommended the other 2 watches because of mvmt to me before...what do you think? will it fail or endure over time?
Had 6 watches with 7750 movt. never had a problem. Just read up on how to treat them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Digitalairair

Known Member
31/12/16
Land of Poets and Thinkers
The datewheel on the genuine chronomat also looks a bit sunken?:

Q9fCW9s.png

Lazzarov

Horology Curious
14/6/18
I also ordered the B01 from intime. I picked the black version because of the tips that stated the blue is not like gen. I’ll share pics when I receive it.

NJzFinestg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/18
Cant wait to see the blue when you get it. Im pretty excited for this!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Did you received it yet ?

Not yet. Lucy's QC and testing process is slow but worth the wait. I am heading back to China on July 19th so I told her to ship it to my hotel after I arrive. It is about 3 more weeks before I see the watch. I didn't want the watch to arrive in USA after I left for China. I will post pics as soon as I get it. I will even bring the tools to adjust the bracelet.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
hope GF reps some 2018 models...

Me too. I know some may not be fond of a different direction Breitling is headed but I'm excited. I like the looks of a lot of the new models. Can't wait for Navitimer 8's. All of them look great and there's even a conventional 7750 version! The colt 41's are awesome though they'll probably only make the 44mm versions if they do rep those :-(

noname

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/16
Me too. I know some may not be fond of a different direction Breitling is headed but I'm excited. I like the looks of a lot of the new models. Can't wait for Navitimer 8's. All of them look great and there's even a conventional 7750 version! The colt 41's are awesome though they'll probably only make the 44mm versions if they do rep those :-(

XD +1

some new models are pretty, but logo is too fruity. I never want SOH gen or rep 'cause of that.

bring back the wing, Breitling.