• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOH II from GF is out!!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I wonder if you would have had the same issue with a Gen bracelet?!?!

If the Gen has the holes on the side you can remove it. The ANF deployant is designed for rubber straps. But it looks so clean I used it on the mesh. I just wanted everyone to know. I made the error of installing the ANF to a Rep mesh and could not remove it 8-(

Bedum

Known Member
31/7/18
I guess you can still remove your ANF deployment if you wanted by breaking the spring bar . After all, this is just a spring bar.

Xanatus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/17
thx for the link waiting for my gen straps. maybe i will order this also look fantastic !

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
Hi everyone, do you guys think I could pull off an SOH on Aero strap (GF stock rubber) at 6.5 in wrist, rather flat shaped. I know these Breitling straps do run pretty long.

Best regards.

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Hi everyone, do you guys think I could pull off an SOH on Aero strap (GF stock rubber) at 6.5 in wrist, rather flat shaped. I know these Breitling straps do run pretty long.

Best regards.
Fuck yeah

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: chentepilot

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Reactions: chentepilot

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
Here are some pics of my skinny wrist with a Breitling SO II 44mm Special with a Gen Areo and ANF Deployant. The pics start at post #5. The watch you are talking about is 42mm.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...commend-me-a-strap-for-my-superocean-ii-black

That looks sweet, nice combo! Even though I’ve read the tang buckle strap fits larger, I’ve seen comments about punching an extra hole on Diver Pro III style rubbers for instance.

Sent from the RWI App

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

Best regards.

GF stock rubber strap will be too long, had the same issue

gundal1

Horology Curious
18/2/17
Anybody knows if the steel mesh bracelet from GF would fit my skinny 6.75 wrist?

Bedum

Known Member
31/7/18
Yes it would because there are links that you can remove to adjust the bracelet to your wrist size.

I have a GF Black dial SOH 42mm on GF Mesh with same wrist size as you.

gundal1

Horology Curious
18/2/17
Every TD said the SOH II in both black and blue 42mm are sold out atm :(

Last edited:

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
Boys if anyone is willing to part with one of these on an adjustable mesh bracelet, blue preferred but any color, please god let me give you my money. Conus. I was a bonehead and sold mine, now I’m looking for another bonehead lol.