• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOH II from GF is out!!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Full review all colors [video]http://v.youku.com/pad_show/id_XMzYzMTYzOTg3Mg==.html?spm=a2hzp.8253869.0.0&source=http%3A%2F%2Fi.youku.com%2Fi%2FUMzAxNDIyOTU xMg%3D%3D%2Fvideos%3Fspm%3Da2hzp.8244740.0.0[/video]

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Nice

Sent from the RWI App

Haltec

Known Member
30/1/13
Can any of owners check wether there is case engraving (as per GEN) between the lugs (manufacture weekdate)
?
Any news about 46?

chamonix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/17
What about this movement, is it reliable? Is there any BK type modder who adds a better swiss movement to this watch? thanks.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
What about this movement, is it reliable? Is there any BK type modder who adds a better swiss movement to this watch? thanks.

Movement is a japanese Miyota 9015, IMO much more reliable than any asian clone and on par with swiss ETA

Reactions: BIONONE

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Pretty sure these are clones of the Miyota 9015 but i stand to be corrected.

On another topic I had a close look at the black rep and the black gen and if the dial has the same sort of lustre, this should go on the super rep list as I couldn't really find any differences. The pearl and 12 marker may be slightly different in the hand but its awful close. I wait to see the blue comparispn with gen when my buddy mauricio612 gets his.

Sent from the RWI App

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

On another topic I had a close look at the black rep and the black gen and if the dial has the same sort of lustre, this should go on the super rep list as I couldn't really find any differences. The pearl and 12 marker may be slightly different in the hand but its awful close. I wait to see the blue comparispn with gen when my buddy mauricio612 gets his.

Sent from the RWI App

This’s latest model so u need same model to comparison, new rubber is different, waiting for GF Gen sample comparison in Chinese forums

Sent from the RWI App

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

Sent from the RWI App

I ingenuosly thought they might be actual miyotas and not clones like the a2824s...but I guess it makes more sense that they are clones as well

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
After watching the first video I'm going to see if my dealer can change my black one up for a blue. I think honestly it looks very very close.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
After watching the first video I'm going to see if my dealer can change my black one up for a blue. I think honestly it looks very very close.

The Blue look very pure not Purple , anyway I can’t decide now without Side By Side for Blue

Sent from the RWI App

chamonix

22/3/17
Movement is a japanese Miyota 9015, IMO much more reliable than any asian clone and on par with swiss ETA

That's interesting because the site says it's "Nickel Plated Asia 2824-2 Automatic, 28800bph with Decorated Bridges & Plates and also on Rotor like Calibre Breitling 20 Manufacture" which doesn't suggests anything good. Especially not Miyota.

wags

3/11/17
The Blue look very pure not Purple , anyway I can’t decide now without Side By Side for Blue

Sent from the RWI App

The sunburst blue looks good, although it seems that the bezel blue is more "navy" than gen?

wags

3/11/17
Do we know if the white dial is white or silver?

Thanks for all the input everyone.

BIONONE

28/4/17
That's interesting because the site says it's "Nickel Plated Asia 2824-2 Automatic, 28800bph with Decorated Bridges & Plates and also on Rotor like Calibre Breitling 20 Manufacture" which doesn't suggests anything good. Especially not Miyota.

Trusty is known for false information on movements from time to time - no wonder when it comes to the amount of watches like our TDs upload every month...

It is obviously a 9015 with modified bridges. You can clearly tell by the position of the balance wheel and the gears, that are actually all working not like on some deco plates.

And i think GF did a beautiful job with this modification. PF screws their 324 SC clone for their nautilus totally up regarding the geneva stripes and engravings. but GF's "Tudor clone" looks decent.

What a shame it is hidden underneath a closed case back haha.

mauricio612

Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
I gotta say I am very impressed by the blue dial in the video

But I still don't have my QC pics!!

Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk

ssouthall6

10/10/13
Thought I would never own a breitling but it's very difficult to ignore this, looks very impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk