• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

H Factory

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Being a Breitling enthusiast I have bought many Breitling’s from H Factory. The news I am hearing is not good. The police had H Factory and workers under surveillance for months last year. Just before CNY holiday, the police raided H Factory’ and arrested one of H Factory’s important workers while the boss was overseas. When the boss didn’t return after the raid the police seized all the watches and parts inventory. At this point, nobody knows if the boss will be able to solve the problem and open up H Factory again. If you are trying to order an H Factory watch be more careful.

NJzFinestg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/18
Is the H factory the premier factory of Breitling reps? Is GF a sep factory?

NJzFinestg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/18
That's what I've been reading. I just bought a H-factory Breitling skyland rep from a member who got it 6 moths ago from Trusty. Looks pretty good, as most people prob wont notice the small flaws in it.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
wiat5bd.jpg

V4z27X7.jpg

You are correct, I have the same Skyland and a Super Avenger made buy H Factory that is very good. So good I have to look at the serial number to determine which what is the Rep or Gen.

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
H-fac made the very best Seawolf rep I‘ve ever seen.
But for what I know H-fac has been seized and does not produce reps any more.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

BigBoo

28/6/15
H-fac made the very best Seawolf rep I‘ve ever seen.
But for what I know H-fac has been seized and does not produce reps any more.

You are right, I made some enquiries recently regarding a H Factory Seawolf and the TD told me H Factory is no more :(

mincus8

29/10/14
Love the h factory seawolf! Also have the hfac steelfish...both Swiss ETA
15e6d0ba81f2736aaa4490a8288d1262.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

mincus8

29/10/14
They are both awesome and solid quality. They dont feel cheap at all. I preferr the seawolf on my tiny 6.25 inch wrist.

Sent from the RWI App