• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Td offering genuine breitling deployant clasp

Less

30/9/18
DE
Wasn't that easy for me to find cause I put in pushbutton clasp... Thanks! Do they have the same clasp in titan color? Someone told me that they haven't reped that.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Wasn't that easy for me to find cause I put in pushbutton clasp... Thanks! Do they have the same clasp in titan color? Someone told me that they haven't reped that.

Yes they do. Not cheap though, but it does come with a Avenger Bandit attached to it LOL

Less

30/9/18
DE
Yes they do. Not cheap though, but it does come with a Avenger Bandit attached to it LOL

Sorry, my English isn't that good. I checked the Bandit, it looked silverish. I'm looking for that dark almost black color one. I thought that is called titan but maybe titanium or whatever? Same as Thatwatchguy has on his Avenger II GMT.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Sorry, my English isn't that good. I checked the Bandit, it looked silverish. I'm looking for that dark almost black color one. I thought that is called titan but maybe titanium or whatever? Same as Thatwatchguy has on his Avenger II GMT.

O, you mean a black steel version.
Yes they do exist. But apparently are very hard to get. I’m looking for years to buy one. But never succeeded.

I think this is the one you’re looking for:
http://www.toro.host/index.php?route=product/product&path=25_206&product_id=2956

btw, the bandit is titanium. I Initially thought you meant that one when you sad ‘titan’. But the black steel is dlc (diamond like coating). Just for future reference.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The rep blacksteel I could not source, GF did make one but only came with a Chronomat and now that GF is out of business it will be more difficult to source:(

Less

30/9/18
DE
O, you mean a black steel version.
Yes they do exist. But apparently are very hard to get. I’m looking for years to buy one. But never succeeded.

I think this is the one you’re looking for:
http://www.toro.host/index.php?route=product/product&path=25_206&product_id=2956

btw, the bandit is titanium. I Initially thought you meant that one when you sad ‘titan’. But the black steel is dlc (diamond like coating). Just for future reference.

Yes, I was wrong, sorry. I just spotted the Chronomat on puretime, I try to ask them if they might sell it seperatly. Thank you! BTW the clasp will be 20mm no matter what size it has on the other side?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

Here is another on Puretime and Trusty.
https://puretime.io/chronomat-raven...l-black-dial-on-black-rubber-strap-a7750.html
One more difficult option is buy the watch with two straps. I have always been successful getting parts along with a watch. Then you can keep the watch or sell on M2M when you have enough posts. Also ask Trusty if he will sell the strap with the deployant. He sells a lot of Breitling straps. Just search Chonomat 44 and it will come up.
Photos of my watch.
WwXJK.md.jpg

WwHiL.md.jpg

WwfZ6.md.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I had the raven, watch itself was well made but the deployment was rubbish and broke within a week.

It is also inaccurate to the gen with no slide adjustment mechanism

Less

30/9/18
DE
Oh no! Now I'm thinking about buying a watch! The chronomat looks nice... :)

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
I found them, polish, steel and blacksteel.
An Italian guy who has a group on telegram got me.
If you want I will give you news in pm

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
In previous pics the Prov dive III is cheap
this follow is gen