• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Td offering genuine breitling deployant clasp

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Strange things show up now and again.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I keep checking back to this to see if my eyes are deceiving me, a rep TD offering a gen deployant at a price that seems too good to be true?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
7ejlRKz.jpg

28jRWHH.jpg

xfdDnRs.jpg

AhP8aEt.jpg

This clasp is not Gen. It is made by AN Factory. The quality is exceptional and worth the money. I am not sure if it is the same one as Intime sells. I suspect it is. My TD said AN Factory is the only one making it. If the factories can sell us a good rep watch for $350-$450 while making a clasp that sells for $178 they are smiling selling us the high-quality clasp.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Clasp looks brilliant, I just got mine from Intime today and it looks identical to your pics so sounds like AN factory.

Is the model number scratched off on yours mine was?

Agree this is worth the $178, I have the gen blacksteel older version slide mechanism and this feels on par quality wise. Much better than the previous rep one.

I'm just puzzled why it was advertised as gen on a rep site...guess its just marketing!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Clasp looks brilliant, I just got mine from Intime today and it looks identical to your pics so sounds like AN factory.

Is the model number scratched off on yours mine was?

Agree this is worth the $178, I have the gen blacksteel older version slide mechanism and this feels on par quality wise. Much better than the previous rep one.

I'm just puzzled why it was advertised as gen on a rep site...guess its just marketing!

Just marketing. I will look for the model number

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
I got the clasp today and it's hands down the best rep clasp I've ever seen.

Less

30/9/18
DE
Hi peeps! I'm also looking for a push button clasp but can't open the link which makes it hard to determine which clasp you're talking about... Can someone post another picture or a working link? Thank you!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16