• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

gf superocean heritage 2

BRIZZZ67

Known Member
6/10/16
Gf superocean heritage 2 , is this ever going to arrive. Almost a year ago we were told they had the gen and were repping it but still nothing . I notice on some sites a no name company have take a stab and it looks decent in the pics however no idea what the quality is like so holding off . May just settle for the seawolf in the meantime.

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Not sure what the status is of this now. I had heard that they were having trouble with the bezel and there might be a release after CNY, but who knows. I do know that the GF boss wants his reps to be really accurate and the use of the Tudor movement in the gen hasn't been well replicated in the no name rep, as they haven't been able to get the date window in the correct position. Date font is also off.

michelesanctis

Known Member
17/9/17
Cardiff, UK
I got gen SOH2 a few weeks back and imagine I noticced the date isn't aligned well and it's with Breitling now. I have had a look at a number of them in AD displays and also at the photos online and most have numbers aligned to right.
Rep's DW is in plain wrong position though. They also got more or less easily available only a few months back and I don't think they have had a chance to back engineer it for a year.