• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AVENGER BANDIT TITANIUM GF VS Gen

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I love my Bandit and didn’t hesitate one second on my decition to install a swiss 7750. Now I love it even more + I don’t fear using the chrono any more.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: OldNavitimer

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I love my Bandit and didn’t hesitate one second on my decition to install a swiss 7750. Now I love it even more + I don’t fear using the chrono any more.

I would like to install a swiss 7750 in my two Bandits. Do I need anything more than "Swiss 7750" to ensure I buy the correct movement? I have never ordered a movement before.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I would like to install a swiss 7750 in my two Bandits. Do I need anything more than "Swiss 7750" to ensure I buy the correct movement? I have never ordered a movement before.

Make sure the chrono dials are in the same place. Seconds at 9.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden

The ETA/Valjoux 7750 is the right movement. The date wheel from the A7750 will need some modding to fit the Swiss 7750. I had my watchsmith install it for me so unfortunately I can’t tell you exactly what needs to be done to make it fit.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I've been away from Breitlings for a while now, but I always wanted the Bandit. Is GF back in business? Are Bandits available again?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I've been away from Breitlings for a while now, but I always wanted the Bandit. Is GF back in business? Are Bandits available again?

Apparently yes, they’re back in stock. Check your td

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Apparently yes, they’re back in stock. Check your td

Great! I just need to find a TD that hasn't been raided and is doing business as usual. Thank you!

Last edited:

Stefanz_7

Horology Curious
21/7/19
Romania
Hey guys :wave-1:I was wondering maybe you could help me with some info. I want to buy a Bandit e13383 and I don't know whether it is a replica or genuine. Maybe you guys could help me if I post a few pictures here?

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
Hey guys :wave-1:I was wondering maybe you could help me with some info. I want to buy a Bandit e13383 and I don't know whether it is a replica or genuine. Maybe you guys could help me if I post a few pictures here?

:rulez:

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU

Stefanz_7 Well that’s absolutely a no go for a first post.
Or a second, third etc.
But you do make me curious. The pearl, ar and date are the things to look at. Strap also, but can be changed.
I tell you what. Post a pic or send a pm. And I’ll take a look at is. But... as a compensation, you’ll post at least 24 more serious posts. Deal?

Stefanz_7

Horology Curious
21/7/19
Romania
That's why I asked first. I didn't want to break any forum rules, so that's why I posted. I am a noob when it comes to watches so I will try to post as much as I can or as much as I know regarding replicas. Thanks guys!

Stefanz_7

Horology Curious
21/7/19
Romania
I have read this entire thread before posting, I saw that the v2 of the rep has the following flaws: bad antireflective coating, date, pearl and crown. To my untrained eye, and with no experience in reps that's why I asked for help amongst you.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Breitling wings logo on the dial didn’t look like similar, but maybe it is a GF, I’m not sure, date font is same as the gf I think

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
What makes you think it isn't GF?

Breitling wings logo on the dial didn’t look like similar, but maybe it is a GF, I’m not sure, date font is same as the gf I think

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU

I see no reason to doubt it's a GF.

But what's that smudge on the large seconds hand?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
I see no reason to doubt it's a GF.

But what's that smudge on the large seconds hand?

I don’t no :/ I noticed that after I purchased, I think it’s been dismantled before and but back together, tweezers marks I think :/