• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AVENGER BANDIT TITANIUM GF VS Gen

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
@TBK

I know what you mean about the limits of QC. I read on RWG about a bezel issue with the GF Avenger Bandit. That issue would not be visible on QC pics eighter. One just have to hope for the best and trust the TD to check for defects.

My watch is on it’s way to me now. It will be my first chrono and I can’t wait to get my hands on it. Besides that, it certainly is a beautiful watch.

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Any feedback on the deployant buckle, engravings look good nice and deep.

How about the micro adjustment, is its old ie will it last?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
kryckan13

yes indeed. In my opinion, qc pictures should not be necessary at all. We should be able to trust the td to check the watch. Don’t get me wrong, qc pictures are a nice feature. But they don’t show hidden flaws. I never rejected a watch based upon qc pictures so far. Although I did have some watches qc should have rejected. Still, not visible in qc pictures.

Enjoy your piece mate.
Thatwatchguy

deployant buckle just great. The Micro adjuster is such a great feature.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I couldn’t agree with you more, TBK . A good TD performes good QC. I have never had a reason to rejected a watch based on QC pics alone. I must be lucky too, as I have never had any major QC issues with a watch (yet anyway).

Thank you, my friend. I’m keeping my fingers crossed, hoping my Avenger Bandit will actually be as great as it looks.

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I prepare myself to wait... yesterday my parcel arrived in Sweden and was immediately detained by customs, although my TD shipped via UK to avoid this from happening. If my watch ever arrives I will post some pics and a description of the ”hidden” flaws (if any). Right now everything is just FU*K, FU*K, FU*K...

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
O man that sucks mate.
Hopefully it’s just a minor delay and not a seizure.

Good luck

Pirelli

5/7/16
My Bandit arrived yesterday! What an awesome rep. Sead did once again a great job on QC.

62c05ca841a429348c180d011f10647f.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: kryckan13

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I'm glad you got a good one. I haven't even received a response after I asked about the scratches on the clasp and the misaligned date.
Are the double digit date numbers aligned on your watch?
I gave up on the Bandit and went for the Bell&Ross diver instead. It's a magnificent rep, but I still keep coming back to this thread.. ;)

Pirelli

5/7/16
I'm glad you got a good one. I haven't even received a response after I asked about the scratches on the clasp and the misaligned date.
Are the double digit date numbers aligned on your watch?
I gave up on the Bandit and went for the Bell&Ross diver instead. It's a magnificent rep, but I still keep coming back to this thread.. ;)

Yes, everything is just perfect. I guess I was lucky. I‘m particularly impressed with the AR. One of the best on a rep I have ever experienced so far. I always go with Sead, he does very good QC. If he thinks a watch is crap, he just won’t get it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Yeah, I know, I got at least 25 or so watches from him so far, but something went wrong with this transaction, because I haven't even received a reply after asking about the datewheel. I figured it was the best he could get at that time and he just couldn't be bothered to reply. So I moved on and ordered another watch from another TD. Enjoy yours!

Last edited:

SubVette

Known Member
26/4/18
Love love love Breitlings, Don't care for the A7750 movement though, I went to a pawnshop searching of a gen Colt, but The Pawnshop here won't take Breitlings because the "Fakes are too good" I agree

nardin

I'm Pretty Popular
29/7/10
Exactly my thoughts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Can’t spot any visual differences compared to mine.
The things GF could have improved are still there (ar coating, pearl and B logo on crown). Nonetheless still a great watch.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
After being held by customs for a month my watch finally arrived. The Avenger Bandit is a beautiful timepiece. I have ordered a gen swiss ETA to be installed. This one is a keeper...
551840b9e2256e1ff8237594dead4269.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: Etron

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Glad to hear that mate!
Enjoy your watch (and you steak and beer)