• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Skyland V2 / V3 Comparison Photo Side by Side! Also, What's Different?

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
I havent read any comparison info on the Noob v4. Is there anything out there ? I mean i already have it on order so its to late regardless if its any good. I know a bunch have been buying em with the Toro deal going on but that could just be the price

joon93kim

Horology Curious
13/1/15
I havent read any comparison info on the Noob v4. Is there anything out there ? I mean i already have it on order so its to late regardless if its any good. I know a bunch have been buying em with the Toro deal going on but that could just be the price

i ordered one from toro too!

But i didn't know v4 was only made by h factory...

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Just scored a set of V2 hands for my Noob v4 Skyland Avenger. Will make that black dial so much better

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Can anyone tell me what the difference between these 2 gens is? I was doing my usual web searching as i like looking at pics and reading about watches i want to own or will own. I came across 2 posts on BreitlingSource.com where one has polished hands and the other white hands. Are these the same watch and if so why would the Noob V4 hands be wrong if the gen also has it on the black dial. At least on one of these. Maybe i am not seeing something or could be a dope as my wife likes to say

WHITE HANDS
<--- LINK

POLISHED HANDS <--- LINK

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
Ok to answer my own question. One is prior to 2010 where the Skyland Avenger did not have the "Swiss Made" on the dial and the other post 2010 which dropped the Skyland and does have the "Swiss Made" on the dial. During this time the numeral dials were changed from white to metal.

richardhurst

Looking Around
25/6/14
Want to make a purchase so can anyone comment on the quality of the torobravos one from the N factory or is it better to find one from the H factory??

Alex-mtl

Horology Curious
9/12/15
Bump. Can anyone shed any light if this watch is still available?

What a beauty!