Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Breitling Skyland V2 / V3 Comparison Photo Side by Side! Also, What's Different?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fake_da_Funk, post: 2292171
    I havent read any comparison info on the Noob v4. Is there anything out there ? I mean i already have it on order so its to late regardless if its any good. I know a bunch have been buying em with the Toro deal going on but that could just be the price
    i ordered one from toro too!

But i didn't know v4 was only made by h factory...
    Gen : Tag Heuer Professional 2000, Seiko Chronograph, Longines Vintage Dress watch
    Rep : Tudor Pelagos, Breitling Avenger Skyland (on its way)

Comment

Just scored a set of V2 hands for my Noob v4 Skyland Avenger. Will make that black dial so much better

Comment

Can anyone tell me what the difference between these 2 gens is? I was doing my usual web searching as i like looking at pics and reading about watches i want to own or will own. I came across 2 posts on BreitlingSource.com where one has polished hands and the other white hands. Are these the same watch and if so why would the Noob V4 hands be wrong if the gen also has it on the black dial. At least on one of these. Maybe i am not seeing something or could be a dope as my wife likes to say

WHITE HANDS
        <--- LINK

POLISHED HANDS <--- LINK

Comment

Ok to answer my own question. One is prior to 2010 where the Skyland Avenger did not have the "Swiss Made" on the dial and the other post 2010 which dropped the Skyland and does have the "Swiss Made" on the dial. During this time the numeral dials were changed from white to metal.

Comment

Both look great, can we see pics of the lume issue

Comment

Hi. Started looking at these watches and was wondering if this was a safe purchase and close to genuine - http://www.torobravos.xyz/index.php?...&product_id=95

Comment

Want to make a purchase so can anyone comment on the quality of the torobravos one from the N factory or is it better to find one from the H factory??

Comment

Also interested on this - pelse support guys :-)

Comment

Almost the same

Comment

oh thank you bro

Comment

Is V4 is still the best version ?

Comment

Bump. Can anyone shed any light if this watch is still available?

What a beauty!

Comment

Working...
                          X