• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Andreww's Guide to Breitling Navitimers

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Joe actually this review is not valid anymore. Most of the flaws states in it have already been cleared up on most Navitimers

I don't know if I agree with that... Much of this post is still quite relevant.

BNWMan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/10
What's AR? :(

Anti-Reflective coating, that cuts down on reflected glare off the crystal.

Is it just me, or does everybody see the replacement images instead of Andrew's photos in the first post in this thread?

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
This is so old I wouldn't worry about it Geek. The Navi has come light years since 2008. Buy it. Live it. Love it.

BNWMan

7/4/10
This is so old I wouldn't worry about it Geek. The Navi has come light years since 2008. Buy it. Live it. Love it.

Hmm... that doesn't make sense. If so, why is this thread a sticky? Besides, these older reps are constantly being resold, so this is a valuable resource that never is obsolete. Also, given my recent experience with a new Navitimer rep purchase, I'd say this info is very pertinent.:angry: :nah:

Funny thing, though. These photos worked when I first joined about six weeks ago...

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I will call Andrew and ask. I bet he did some cleaning. They will be restored. :)

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Andrew said the server host crashed and burned but he has backups. Give him time and be sure to come back later and check to see it's updated.

DeKane

Looking Around
10/8/10
In my opinion the Navitimers have so much going on that a few flaws are acceptable. It's not like a day-date where perfection is necessary being that it is such a simple watch.

watchluver

11/9/10
Bay Area
I have had nothing but problems with the navitimers. I am at the point of considering Quartz or buying the gen. Although I read the gen even has problems with the jewel movement.

edgarlemos

Looking Around
9/11/10
I love navitimers, i'm from portugal... where can i get a cheap one of those?

regardz ;)

_brian_

6/7/08
Great review, thank you! Every details in one thread - must read for Navitimer fans... Unfortunatelly the pics are missing at the moment...

Holly1971

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Just found this thread..Brilliant review/post Andrew.. Never occurred to me to consider the Breitling.. I agree the Navitimer is just gorgeous. Plan to rush out next weekend to try the gen on just to see how the look and fit is, whether it suits me. In the meantime, can anyone suggest a good dealer that has superb breits? I know there are no fantastic reps of this watch, but I'll settle for the best version available.