• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Andreww's Guide to Breitling Navitimers

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
Guillaume the a7750 is reliable, that not a problem, maybe the solution is the old model, the windows date is not bad, that s a solution to wait a more accurate model of navi, we can dream ;-)

SpankyHam

Known Member
4/12/08
Andrew,

I just ran across this. All I can say is you're a Breitling GENIUS!! You make me want a better Navitimer. Thanks!

guillaumelou

Known Member
27/2/09
Andrew I have a question for you. There are 2 rep of the new navitimer with subdials at 3/6/9; one with "Base" align with 55 and another one where "base" and 55 are not align... Of course I prefer the one which is align... Does it correspond to the V1 and the V2 version ? Or does it mean there are many factory ? There are many factory for the Rolex Submariner with some few which are gret accurate... You don't tell in your review which are the god factory and how we can reconize them (serial number...or other trick). So which are the best rep of the new navitimer and which dealer have them ?

guillaumelou

Known Member
27/2/09
MEYER8888 said:
Guillaume the a7750 is reliable, that not a problem, maybe the solution is the old model, the windows date is not bad, that s a solution to wait a more accurate model of navi, we can dream ;-)

Ok you mean there is no problem with A7750 Navitimer ? I have read other topics, and I have found the problem is with A7750 which have seconds running at 6 (Rolex Daytona), navitimer don't have running seconds at 6, so no problems with A7750 Navitimer ?

caterpillar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/6/09
despite of hose flaws I think navimer is one of the most classy watch you can find without being too flashy, thanks for the detail review.

Uk-Breitling

Looking Around
1/8/09
Hi all

Brand new to the site, very good

Does anyone know where I could purchase a Navitimer?

Been looking for some time now but every site I find is listed on the scam list on this website

Would really appreciate the help

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
any of the dealers here can get it for you. they all have access to the same one.

brnadpet

Banned
15/8/09
Thanks Andrew. I'm going to really study this this weekend.

tenacious328

Horology Curious
14/8/09
great watch, who did you get it from?

afthasemal said:
My Navitimer - modern :D

13.jpg

8.jpg

thekiller

Horology Curious
17/6/08
man, i just got a navitimer off a fellow forumer. and it totally doesnt suit my wrists! =(

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
thekiller said:
man, i just got a navitimer off a fellow forumer. and it totally doesnt suit my wrists! =(

Put it up for sale and find it a new home!

Col.

Bruce

Horology Curious
22/2/08
Actually I was pretty happy with my two-tone until I read about all of it's flaws. Now I need a Bentley.

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
I always spend a few words to comment such good reviews. This is a hi rated public service for all Breitling lovers and watch freaks in general.
Thanks for sharing mate.

JellyJoe

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Joe actually this review is not valid anymore. Most of the flaws states in it have already been cleared up on most Navitimers