• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REP NAVITIMER GUIDE

Incognitowatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/11/22
I really like the new light blue Navitimer B01 - seen here:

Reading through this thread as things change over time - is the rep close to the gen. Is there a better/preferred factory for this model?

Charles_b

30/8/20
Norway
Any decent reps of the Navitimer 8 curtiss Warhawk? It's a beautiful watch-understated, elegant and a watch you could wear everyday without getting too much attention (I'm not a fan of fat diving watches). This is a watch I would consider buying in gen if no descent rep. It's not massively expensive (approx $4k)

Reactions: shinynewbling25

Tomze

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/8/18
GER 🇩🇪
Hello guys,
does anyone know which TD has the B01 Navitimer 46mm?
I haven't found this model on any TD yet.. :sleep:

I am thankful for every hint (y)

Thanks
Tomze

FlyNow

10/1/24
Just received a 41MM Old Navitimer from the B50 factory. I picked this one to avoid the dreaded sunken date window as it uses an A7750 and as the dials in the right place for a 7750. My only complaint is 41MM is way too small for Navitimer! Sure wish someone would make a 1959 reissue with no date......

jaweed

Horology Curious
16/3/24
Just received a 41MM Old Navitimer from the B50 factory. I picked this one to avoid the dreaded sunken date window as it uses an A7750 and as the dials in the right place for a 7750. My only complaint is 41MM is way too small for Navitimer! Sure wish someone would make a 1959 reissue with no date......
How is the overall quality ? im thinking to get a B50 as well

FlyNow

10/1/24
How is the overall quality ? im thinking to get a B50 as well
Quality seems good. The only real tell is the wrong color blue hands at the sundials and the space on the edge of the outer scale. But the dial is so small it would take lot to notice.